Scorpion King Event - harassment

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Scorpion King Event - harassment

Post by TangledSwerve »

So this happened today at approximately 18:52pm in the event arena where the Scorpion King is.

The colloseum should absolutely NOT be the location for this event. The reason why is that now the players detailed in this screenshot now force others away from the event.
The event arena has rules that they clearly are all breaking.

Tigre6666, woooooman, ichijo, eskini, ilriox, SirKaled - the most unsavoury and frequently jailed bullies of FT can now dominate an area meant for all to attend and capitalise from it.

Consider this a report of those involved in this incident. Thank you to those involved for proving a point that has been repeated many times in compbatant's announcement post.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200623-175201.png
Screenshot_20200623-175201.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3590 times
Last edited by TangledSwerve on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayoub

Re: Scorpion King Event - harassment

Post by Ayoub »

I already reported and no answers yet. They don't out from there all day killing scorpions 24/24. Any 1 come not 1 of them he die. There's same players just waiting moments like that. Please disable pvp there. don't make FT bad with adding things like that.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

I've said this before, but this Boss Event requires its own arena. One where people like this are not awarded for their bullying tactics. So, yes no PvP.

And frankly, Tigre6666, ichijo & woooooman deserve lengthy jail for their continued abuse of others.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

This is the event? Bullies allowed to capitalise!
Attachments
Screenshot_20200623-182638.png
Screenshot_20200623-182638.png (756.62 KiB) Viewed 3582 times
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

This map is absolutely not the right location for the boss. But having it NO PvP is also not good since it's a Colosseum. BUT the scorpion king is worth more than siting there and roting while the number 1 worst of the worst players when it comes to fair play benefit of it. It should be it's own map with NO PvP and the abuser's not allowing other people to acces a public event should be punished with imprisonment form 1-2 weeks. Each abuse gets judged by the admins and the more volating it is the longer it takes and the less violating the least amount of time.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If a separate map/portal could there be a mechanism that limits a player's access? Something where a player can enter for a limited duration or a set number of times per ___ minutes/hours maybe.

Yes, something would need to be done about someone who logs on the map. We all know that would be tried, so similar to logging on a clan map and getting moved to spawn. (Please don't argue about that issue in this thread as I'm just stating there is a similar existing process.)

I know the counter-argument is that drops are difficult to get. Yes, I'm sure they are. Frankly, some things can still be difficult for higher levels and getting to set up all of your friends with drops shouldn't always be an option.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Easy to place a new entry and arena for this event:

Plop a new pyramid at 1,1 some where. Sign post as "Scorpious Lair - all who generate doomed" etc. And slap together a pyramid arena with no PvP rules in which to fight him in. It's clear that this still needs fine tuning, but let's keep working and making it better.

Catering for the few who seek to abuse and dominate yet another high value area for their exclusive gain, is not beneficial to the broader spectrum of players who wish to play without schoolyard bullies forcing them away.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

🙂🌸🙂 please be friends
To kill a scorpion, everyone must work together Please be kind to each other This is a new situation We can have a good time Many players make sacrifices I saw the scorpions standing in front of them so that the others could Fight the scorpion they be tank and another player can kill scorpion 💪 Some turn it away when another scorpion comes So as not to harm others 🙂🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

merisajan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:27 am 🙂🌸🙂 please be friends
To kill a scorpion, everyone must work together Please be kind to each other This is a new situation We can have a good time Many players make sacrifices I saw the scorpions standing in front of them so that the others could Fight the scorpion they be tank and another player can kill scorpion 💪 Some turn it away when another scorpion comes So as not to harm others 🙂🌺
You were there when this happened, meri. Tigre6666, wooooooman, eskini, fenix10, ilriox, ichijo and SIRKALED had no reason to attack other than total spite.

A sum total of 30k lvls vs a 2.3k arch who was invited to be there by my 5k mage friend!

I don't pvp without Good reason: Defense or tackling higher lvl bullies - and that is EXACTLY what these belligerent cowards are. They have camped the Scorpion King for the duration of it's release and killed ANY who aren't affiliated with their select few.

These players have actively denied a great event to many who would want to try it. It being placed in an area where it is a PvP free-for-all has allowed the worst of FT to hold sway over an event that was intended for all.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

🙁🤔Maybe I don't know much about the branch But I know when I'm not friends with others They weren't friends with me either I thought some players were bad And they are hostile to me out of resentment But I was wrong Because they had nothing to do with me, they just had fun I didn't understand them Now I only forget the bad When the players throw me at the scorpion I think they did it wrong And I forget and have fun Please give it a try Give others a chance to be friends with you I never hit the player who hits me I just forget to run away or I give him the opportunity to be friends with me Now I can play more easily and I am not an enemy in any game with any player
I don know its good or no but when player attack me in scorpion place i think they mistack targert me it happened sometimes 🤔☹️☹️ maybe i mistack i don't know just forget bad happened its just bothering you come be happy 🙂🌺🌺
what you r name in game i know you?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri