Scorpion King Event - harassment

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: Scorpion King Event - harassment

Post by Barkley »

merisajan wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:23 am 🙁🤔Maybe I don't know much about the branch But I know when I'm not friends with others They weren't friends with me either I thought some players were bad And they are hostile to me out of resentment But I was wrong Because they had nothing to do with me, they just had fun I didn't understand them Now I only forget the bad When the players throw me at the scorpion I think they did it wrong And I forget and have fun Please give it a try Give others a chance to be friends with you I never hit the player who hits me I just forget to run away or I give him the opportunity to be friends with me Now I can play more easily and I am not an enemy in any game with any player
I don know its good or no but when player attack me in scorpion place i think they mistack targert me it happened sometimes 🤔☹️☹️ maybe i mistack i don't know just forget bad happened its just bothering you come be happy 🙂🌺🌺
what you r name in game i know you?
I am not convinced a sum of 30k levels as arf said could mislclik target him AND kill him. Nor do I think he can be friends if they run at em. I'm also not convinced about him being happy after being attacked without any reason but mabye just me who finds that unlikely.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

yes so just GM can help or solve 🙂🌺🙂I just had some suggestions and I thought maybe with love Be solved But if the problem is bigger You need the help of adults my means GM
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Meri - you were there. They repeatedly came away from Scorpion King to target and kill my archer instead. You cannot seriously suggest that these experienced players all misclicked and attacked simultaneously. Four times - because that's how many times I attempted to re-enter and join the friend who was there.

These people are definitely not my friends, the person who invited me was.

What everyone is failing to acknowledge is that this small collection of people have assumed control of a special event area meant for all.

They killed anything that wasn't a friend. I tried entering earlier tonight and they instantly attacked and killed the second I entered. Tigre and ichijo blocked the person who followed from leaving also.

This is bullying by a select few, who think forcing everyone off who isn't in their circle is an acceptable way to play.
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

Do not cry smaller friends, you killed us all mercilessly. A little later we took our fists and came to the Coliseum. We didn’t touch you when you beat the scorpion, you beat the scorpions with us, but when your online got bigger and the Russians smaller, you started to kill.There was no kindness on your part, you didn’t let anyone into the Coliseum and only when you were rebuffed did you run to the forum to cry that they offend you, but when our team beat the scorpion, nobody killed you. It’s very scary to take eggs into your fist and come to beat a scorpion or just not attack us.If you started this, you should at least get a reprimand or punishment.Your team never knew what teamwork is.It’s enough to recall the clan wars as you tried to take revenge on us using the old clan -AC-
Please do not cry the next time, if you killed someone a pet or people, you just got revenge
Your fault is that you started and showed it
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

zippo121 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:13 am Do not cry smaller friends, you killed us all mercilessly. A little later we took our fists and came to the Coliseum. We didn’t touch you when you beat the scorpion, you beat the scorpions with us, but when your online got bigger and the Russians smaller, you started to kill.There was no kindness on your part, you didn’t let anyone into the Coliseum and only when you were rebuffed did you run to the forum to cry that they offend you, but when our team beat the scorpion, nobody killed you. It’s very scary to take eggs into your fist and come to beat a scorpion or just not attack us.If you started this, you should at least get a reprimand or punishment.Your team never knew what teamwork is.It’s enough to recall the clan wars as you tried to take revenge on us using the old clan -AC-
Please do not cry the next time, if you killed someone a pet or people, you just got revenge
I have never attacked anyone at the colloseum - get your fact straight zippo!
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

I have enough screenshots to show how you started it, how you kill pets and everyone who went to the coliseum
Why now write on the forum that you are being killed or killed by your pet
Everyone knows that PvP is used in the Coliseum, it’s enough to just think about the name of this place and you have been repeatedly told to leave pets somewhere
Next time I ask you to simply enjoy the scorpion together with other players in spite of its clan and nickname,What is the difficulty of killing scorpions together?The Russians and Spaniards didn’t touch you when you stood with us, but I couldn’t stand with you even once, you killed everyone from the very beginning and continue to do so
Look at them: Ayoub76,hary,cotne. They helped us kill scorpion without fighting.I hope you remember about kindness or about tolerance
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

TangledSwerve wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:17 am
zippo121 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:13 am Do not cry smaller friends, you killed us all mercilessly. A little later we took our fists and came to the Coliseum. We didn’t touch you when you beat the scorpion, you beat the scorpions with us, but when your online got bigger and the Russians smaller, you started to kill.There was no kindness on your part, you didn’t let anyone into the Coliseum and only when you were rebuffed did you run to the forum to cry that they offend you, but when our team beat the scorpion, nobody killed you. It’s very scary to take eggs into your fist and come to beat a scorpion or just not attack us.If you started this, you should at least get a reprimand or punishment.Your team never knew what teamwork is.It’s enough to recall the clan wars as you tried to take revenge on us using the old clan -AC-
I have never attacked anyone at the colloseum - get your fact straight zippo!
It’s enough that some people started the battle there, I didn’t attack anyone there, but they killed me at the entrance, everyone has their own truth, I won’t litter the place here anymore.If you are being killed, don’t come there, nobody forces you
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Now you are lying, do you even know who I am? I have never attacked anyone at colloseum & I have absolutely NEVER killed anyone's pets since I started playing this game just over a year ago!
Last edited by TangledSwerve on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

zippo121 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:19 am I have enough screenshots to show how you started it, how you kill pets and everyone who went to the coliseum
Why now write on the forum that you are being killed or killed by your pet
Everyone knows that PvP is used in the Coliseum, it’s enough to just think about the name of this place and you have been repeatedly told to leave pets somewhere
Next time I ask you to simply enjoy the scorpion together with other players in spite of its clan and nickname,What is the difficulty of killing scorpions together?The Russians and Spaniards didn’t touch you when you stood with us, but I couldn’t stand with you even once, you killed everyone from the very beginning and continue to do so
Look at them: Ayoub76,hary,cotne. They helped us kill scorpion without fighting.I hope you remember about kindness or about tolerance
I visited the colloseum a grand total of maybe 7 times maximum. At no time did I kill players or their pets - you are a disgraceful and shameless liar
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

There are 2 ways this could be true:
1. You're blaming the wrong person
2. You're blind
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst