Scorpion King Event - harassment

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: Scorpion King Event - harassment

Post by merisajan »

Leone wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:26 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:56 pm yes its bad all lvl can attack its good here be safe
But in addition to the bad, we also see the good If the levels are not high, help and. they tank how we can kill scorpion you know my mean it cokmok in closium be tank and its alot and very safe for pet he no running and we can safe kill scorpion you know my mean? i think they help if we be kind with them
we have just
We just have each other We can help each other with love Let's not be enemies
we in game have each other we can help together always ❤️💖💖 please be friends and kind if can ok ?
scorpion very funny come have fun together we can 🙂🙂🙂🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺
Well said, meri. I absolutely agree with all of this and hope that other players read it and take note.

I'm not taking sides here at all - I've read claims and counter-claims on the forum and mchat and, to a certain extent, to consider who is right or wrong is missing the point.

This is what we need to bear in mind: too many times during the history of FT have we seen events get cancelled and the reason is invariably because of us players.

Let's be better, FT, otherwise there will no longer be a scorpion king to argue about.
🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:56 pm yes its bad all lvl can attack its good here be safe
But in addition to the bad, we also see the good If the levels are not high, help and. they tank how we can kill scorpion you know my mean it cokmok in closium be tank and its alot and very safe for pet he no running and we can safe kill scorpion you know my mean? i think they help if we be kind with them
we have just
we in game have each other we can help together always ❤️💖💖 please be friends and kind if can ok ?
Well said, meri. I absolutely agree with all of this and hope that other players read it and take note.

I'm not taking sides here at all - I've read claims and counter-claims on the forum and mchat and, to a certain extent, to consider who is right or wrong is missing the point.

This is what we need to bear in mind: too many times during the history of FT have we seen events get cancelled and the reason is invariably because of us players.

Let's be better, FT, otherwise there will no longer be a scorpion king to argue about.
You both appear to miss the point. Be better? Be kind? Be helpful?

What exactly kind of player do you think I am, Leone? Because I can assure you I spend a good part of my time playing helping others. And it's still met with utmost deceit or hyper-aggressive mob mentality. I am kind and I am helpful. The only time I will show any level of defiance is when people are openly being abusive of either myself or others. Bullies get the respect they deserve - zero.

As I have been clanned for 279 days now, I have had plenty of encounters in PvP and otherwise, but I do not actively seek it and those who have repeatedly attacked, usually have shown some capacity to make peace or be friendly. Those listed by me never have. A number of them (Woooooooman, Ichijo, Tigre6666) have even gone so far as to repeatedly make very deliberate attempts to extort, kill player pets or obsessively hunt individual players. I imagine trying to tell them "to be better" will go nowhere fast.

This event exposed the rotten core of some of the high level players who literally think only for themselves & pounce on any opportunity to be deeply unpleasant. It is time to set some standards and punish the most grievous perpetrators.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Gutrot84 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:24 am I totally disagree wit this liar Zippo.. I gutrot tried for days to participate in event.. Was a endless battle to join.. The ladder of colosseum has a message board tht says DO NOT INTERFERE with battles games and events...! I have screen shot of this.. Then to be dishonored(killed)buy gutless low lvl killers like tigre6666 and fenix repeatedly is a shame...
ArfArf is a victim to this stupidity... And force needs be pushed on tigre6666 for 1 .. All he does is pick on the weak clear rule 9 violation I believe (not sure at this moment)
And for Zippo out right lie like this should be bandable..!
For thse teams they talk of is trash, all u people do is hold it all to a 2sided war...!
I think any and all items dropped in past weeks should be taken away .. Or jail the people tht ruined the event...!
No eras tú el que me mató cuando yo estaba entrando en el coliseo por primera vez ?
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

El coliseo es grande

Si hacen otro grupo en otra zona diferente. También salen escorpiones.

Han llegado a pensar eso ?

O solo vienen a quejarse cuando intentaron ganar y perdieron la batalla ??
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

El.Menda wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:10 pm El coliseo es grande

Excuse me? What battle? I did not go to the arena to fight fenix10, tigre6666, wooooman, ichijo, eskini, SirKaled.

I was invited by a friend. These inexcusably nasty people decided to repeatedly attack.
Leone

Post by Leone »

@TangledSwerve (I won't quote everything to reply to save scrolling): I wasn't addressing my post to you specifically, but I was taking a step back, talking to everyone involved and asking them to think about what they are doing.

The inevitable consequence of all this, if nothing changes, is that the event will be cancelled.

But to you personally - yes, agreed, you are a helpful player:)
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

TangledSwerve wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:25 pm

Excuse me? What battle? I did not go to the arena to fight fenix10, tigre6666, wooooman, ichijo, eskini, SirKaled.

I was invited by a friend. These inexcusably nasty people decided to repeatedly attack.
Y atacaron sin más ?

Algo les abras hecho no ??
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Pero repito lo dicho. Hagan un grupo grande. Y vallan a otra zona de coliseo.

Saquen sus escorpiones y listo
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

El.Menda wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:30 pm
TangledSwerve wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:25 pm

Y atacaron sin más ?

Algo les abras hecho no ??
These players have all historically attacked me. Asides from fenix, they have always been the aggressors. Tigre specifically targeted my clan (who are peaceful btw) because he does not like being called out as a low-level killing bully. Woooooman is one of the nastiest and most unpleasant people I have met in game, I frequently caught them trying to wipe out entire maps of people & pets using spawn (Usually, at 0,2), heard report of their attempting to extort other clans for money so that he will stop sieging. He takes special enjoyment out of causing misery to others in the game.

Ichijio is no different from tigre from what I've experienced. Aside from time when I was new to Devil Island and he took it upon himself to mass spawn green devils to kill my pets.

What they are, are friends of one another and rather than see the error of their friend's way, they joined in a fit of aggression. Don't place the fault at my feet because they are your friends too - you know who they are & their reputations for aggression, deceit and unpleasantness to others.

They are the exact type of player who will turn an event into another distasteful PvP brawl. I am not, I simply wished to join my friend to an event that was overtaken by a handful a selfish players.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

we have just

Wel.. This event is awesome but I personally am in favour of removal. Why? Theres people like ArfArf who want to get in an event and aren't allowed to. It's an event and not a killzone.

It is in my understanding that an event should be for everyone and people in the event should not want others to have prosimsion to join.

It is in my understanding that evryone absuing the scorpion king via a bug or interfering with PvP should be punished.

It is in my understanding that if an event gets removed cos the players it is the opportunitune moment to do it here. Orge skill, killing, droping or Evan worse behaviour has ALREADY been made.

It is in my understanding that noone should have to defend themselves form lies other people make up. The liers should be punished.

It is in my understanding that the games rules were broken here. As some get punished for allmost nothing there shouldn't be people that are allowed to attack like This.

How does anyone evan make up such lies? Do you not feal horrible for doing that?
ArfArf is not a scamer, cheater,pet killer or what ever else he could be blamed for.
It is in my understanding that The person claiming that he is any of those or other closely related things should be punished.
ArfArf is without any doubt not any cind of rule violator. If y'all need people to talk about pet killing or other horrible rule violations I suggest you visit your wery won firends! I suggest starting with tigree,eskini,fenix and working your way down.
I am seriously supersid how anyone in the entire world is so stupid and rude to a a different person FOR ABSOLUTELY NO RESON.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst