Scorpion King Event - harassment

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: Scorpion King Event - harassment

Post by Barkley »

zippo121 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:19 am I have enough screenshots to show how you started it, how you kill pets and everyone who went to the coliseum
Why now write on the forum that you are being killed or killed by your pet
Everyone knows that PvP is used in the Coliseum, it’s enough to just think about the name of this place and you have been repeatedly told to leave pets somewhere
Next time I ask you to simply enjoy the scorpion together with other players in spite of its clan and nickname,What is the difficulty of killing scorpions together?The Russians and Spaniards didn’t touch you when you stood with us, but I couldn’t stand with you even once, you killed everyone from the very beginning and continue to do so
Look at them: Ayoub76,hary,cotne. They helped us kill scorpion without fighting.I hope you remember about kindness or about tolerance
@smartest-dude-ever
I love how you have screan shots of it but don't Evan wona send them. Topical lires.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

zippo121 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:19 am I have enough screenshots to show how you started it, how you kill pets and everyone who went to the coliseum
Why now write on the forum that you are being killed or killed by your pet
Everyone knows that PvP is used in the Coliseum, it’s enough to just think about the name of this place and you have been repeatedly told to leave pets somewhere
Next time I ask you to simply enjoy the scorpion together with other players in spite of its clan and nickname,What is the difficulty of killing scorpions together?The Russians and Spaniards didn’t touch you when you stood with us, but I couldn’t stand with you even once, you killed everyone from the very beginning and continue to do so
Look at them: Ayoub76,hary,cotne. They helped us kill scorpion without fighting.I hope you remember about kindness or about tolerance
We never started fight at colusium and u see that. but same of ur friends side did. And we won't stand and let them killing us. we won't let them enjoying scorpions event alone bcs that's selfish. We kill scorpion toghter or we fight for win the place. cus am tired reporting about it.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

You ask any respectable Spanish or Russian player - I do not attack or try to kill others, the ONLY instances where I have it was to defend some low level player from bullies in this game. And I most certainly do not kill players' pets. Perhaps he should read some of my previous posts, I have invested a considerable amount of time trying to ensure that the rules and punishment for such actions are severe, here on the forum. Just ask ryaca, we had a grand old argument (Since settled)

Now - zippo. Please show screenshots. Show ArfArf killing these many players and destroy their pets at the scorpion king event.

You can't because you don't have any.
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

TangledSwerve wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:05 am You ask any respectable Spanish or Russian player - I do not attack or try to kill others, the ONLY instances where I have it was to defend some low level player from bullies in this game. And I most certainly do not kill players' pets. Perhaps he should read some of my previous posts, I have invested a considerable amount of time trying to ensure that the rules and punishment for such actions are severe, here on the forum. Just ask ryaca, we had a grand old argument (Since settled)

Now - zippo. Please show screenshots. Show ArfArf killing these many players and destroy their pets at the scorpion king event.

You can't because you don't have any.
Zgadzam się z Tobą
Gutrot84

Post by Gutrot84 »

I totally disagree wit this liar Zippo.. I gutrot tried for days to participate in event.. Was a endless battle to join.. The ladder of colosseum has a message board tht says DO NOT INTERFERE with battles games and events...! I have screen shot of this.. Then to be dishonored(killed)buy gutless low lvl killers like tigre6666 and fenix repeatedly is a shame...
ArfArf is a victim to this stupidity... And force needs be pushed on tigre6666 for 1 .. All he does is pick on the weak clear rule 9 violation I believe (not sure at this moment)
And for Zippo out right lie like this should be bandable..!
For thse teams they talk of is trash, all u people do is hold it all to a 2sided war...!
I think any and all items dropped in past weeks should be taken away .. Or jail the people tht ruined the event...!
GUTR0T 5.8K OGRE!
GUTROT 3K mage
GUT 600 Archer
_GOON_ 100 sword
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

TangledSwerve wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:37 am Meri - you were there. They repeatedly came away from Scorpion King to target and kill my archer instead. You cannot seriously suggest that these experienced players all misclicked and attacked simultaneously. Four times - because that's how many times I attempted to re-enter and join the friend who was there.

These people are definitely not my friends, the person who invited me was.

What everyone is failing to acknowledge is that this small collection of people have assumed control of a special event area meant for all.

They killed anything that wasn't a friend. I tried entering earlier tonight and they instantly attacked and killed the second I entered. Tigre and ichijo blocked the person who followed from leaving also.

This is bullying by a select few, who think forcing everyone off who isn't in their circle is an acceptable way to play.
hi arf yes im here now i remember 🙂
i shuld honestly when i see they attack you i laugh sorry i think its just naghuty from boy because i see it always all map when lvling or party i see some players attack together 🤭

i think its good if you speack with them they allowed you join them
☹️ i rally don't know what i say because i have this promlem and GM tell me no join clan now i no join clan you shuld find way for solve it
sorry i laugh i think its funny and just fun and naghuty 🌸i mistak think i think its kidding 🤔
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:14 pm
TangledSwerve wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:37 am Meri - you were there. They repeatedly came away from Scorpion King to target and kill my archer instead. You cannot seriously suggest that these experienced players all misclicked and attacked simultaneously. Four times - because that's how many times I attempted to re-enter and join the friend who was there.

These people are definitely not my friends, the person who invited me was.

What everyone is failing to acknowledge is that this small collection of people have assumed control of a special event area meant for all.

They killed anything that wasn't a friend. I tried entering earlier tonight and they instantly attacked and killed the second I entered. Tigre and ichijo blocked the person who followed from leaving also.

This is bullying by a select few, who think forcing everyone off who isn't in their circle is an acceptable way to play.
hi arf yes im here now i remember 🙂
i shuld honestly when i see they attack you i laugh sorry i think its just naghuty from boy because i see it always all map when lvling or party i see some players attack together 🤭

i think its good if you speack with them they allowed you join them
☹️ i rally don't know what i say because i have this promlem and GM tell me no join clan now i no join clan you shuld find way for solve it
sorry i laugh i think its funny and just fun and naghuty 🌸i mistak think i think its kidding 🤔
It wouldn't matter if you were in clan at the colosseum, anyone can be attacked. And these few players are notorious for their bullyboy antics. What's the point of having this event if all its going to be is another opportunity for these absolutely disgraceful Spanish players to beat down on others.

Even a lvl 20 unclanned alt was immediately killed by them! And as for permission, you think ANY of them ask before storming in while others are taking down the Scorpion King? No, they attack & disrupt them. Kill and poach the spawn that others worked hard at to kill.

None of them recognising that at the entrance it is specifically signposted NOT to interfere with the event! Tigre666666 was attacking non-stop, from what I've heard. And given how fenix10, woooooman, ichijo, SirKaled, eskini, ilriox behaved towards me - I have absolutely no doubts that they behaved in exactly the same manner to many others since the release of this utterly shambolic event.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

yes its bad all lvl can attack its good here be safe
But in addition to the bad, we also see the good If the levels are not high, help and. they tank how we can kill scorpion you know my mean it cokmok in closium be tank and its alot and very safe for pet he no running and we can safe kill scorpion you know my mean? i think they help if we be kind with them
we have just
We just have each other We can help each other with love Let's not be enemies
we in game have each other we can help together always ❤️💖💖 please be friends and kind if can ok ?
scorpion very funny come have fun together we can 🙂🙂🙂🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Leone

Post by Leone »

merisajan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:56 pm yes its bad all lvl can attack its good here be safe
But in addition to the bad, we also see the good If the levels are not high, help and. they tank how we can kill scorpion you know my mean it cokmok in closium be tank and its alot and very safe for pet he no running and we can safe kill scorpion you know my mean? i think they help if we be kind with them
we have just
we in game have each other we can help together always ❤️💖💖 please be friends and kind if can ok ?
Well said, meri. I absolutely agree with all of this and hope that other players read it and take note.

I'm not taking sides here at all - I've read claims and counter-claims on the forum and mchat and, to a certain extent, to consider who is right or wrong is missing the point.

This is what we need to bear in mind: too many times during the history of FT have we seen events get cancelled and the reason is invariably because of us players.

Let's be better, FT, otherwise there will no longer be a scorpion king to argue about.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Leone wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:26 pm
merisajan wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:56 pm yes its bad all lvl can attack its good here be safe
we have just
Well said, meri. I absolutely agree with all of this and hope that other players read it and take note.

I'm not taking sides here at all - I've read claims and counter-claims on the forum and mchat and, to a certain extent, to consider who is right or wrong is missing the point.

This is what we need to bear in mind: too many times during the history of FT have we seen events get cancelled and the reason is invariably because of us players.

Let's be better, FT, otherwise there will no longer be a scorpion king to argue about.
Unfortunately, many of those have disrupted this event for their own selfish aims have done so since the very beginning. It's all very well wishing people would be nice, but is very clear that there are enough who never will be and repeatedly use these events to further poison the experience of others.

The reason they do because, so far, they have gotten away with it. The rapidity at which this event devolved into another deeply unpleasant free for all dominated by schoolyard bullies, should be an indication that this should no longer be the case.