choice of equipment.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

choice of equipment.

Post by Syor »

Ciao!!!!

There was a speech left unresolved on the skill tree, with which each of us chooses his own path, if defender, if attacker, etc.etc.

No concrete proposals have been made to present to management

However, I think it is much more beautiful and interesting that the equipment can be chosen

I'll explain

I'd like to choose more equipment, and not just one imposed.

The main reason is that I believe (my way of thinking) that personalizing the character is really a beautiful thing, but also a basic one, as I think it should be normal to have a choice.

We have many request posts, various additions, see two-handed weapons, or one-handed crossbows, or simply the same weapon (you just have to change color eh !!!!) that has different statistics

Lately the game has improved a lot, but in substance a lot of graphics have changed, but little down

I propose that equipment clones are created from level 350, (I repeat, you only have to change the color) keeping the originals as a balanced basic equipment Instead the colored twins (for example) one will have everything in forzs, the other all dex.

La metodologia di ottenimento è uguale ad ora.

If it falls from a monster to 0.1%, we will have a 33% chance of one of these colors falling.

The same for craft or for chest.

It would be beautiful.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Re: choice of equipment.

Post by SellSword »

I personally don't really understand there being a great need for different types of gear, but at the same time there isn't a huge downside to it. Kind of like how we have 150 plates of two types right now. Quests and crafting would need to accept different variations, of course.

Why I'm not sure it is a great need is that we can adjust stats. I can already give myself high armor, high attack, high dex, some sort of balance, and everything in between. If two variants of gear have the same total stat points then you can arrive at the same balances anyhow. Maybe I am missing something though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Syor

Post by Syor »

you're right, with the same number of points just change the points of the character to adjust

But remember that we have many other factors to consider: magic resistance, damage resistance, speed, range.......And much could be said about these factors.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

This seems similar to an idea comp proposed back in 2018. There was much discussion at the time, but it fizzled out:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15185&p=92542&hilit=666#p92542

I say 'similar' as I guess it's not quite the same as your idea.