Loggers on pvp

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SukudFruta

Loggers on pvp

Post by SukudFruta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:37 am

I would like to suggest something, I see alot of players log off the game during PvP and they should do something about that like lose 10% of gold if log during PvP or maybe another option is increase the time the character takes to vanish after the player leaves the game.
All creature will die and
all the things will be broken.
That's the law of Samurai
ZakArcher

Re: Loggers on pvp

Post by ZakArcher » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:39 am

SukudFruta wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:37 am
I would like to suggest something, I see alot of players log off the game during PvP and they should do something about that like lose 10% of gold if log during PvP or maybe another option is increase the time the character takes to vanish after the player leaves the game.
Losing gold is nothing. Bc i ill walk than with 1m gold so nothing ill get taken
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:41 am

Then make the player lose xp or drop a gear to the opponent if the player logs at PvP or make the player lose one lvl
Leone

Post by Leone » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:17 pm

SukudFruta wrote:
Why?

I see in your bio the statement 'I kill players'. That suggests that PvP is your preferred playing style, which is your choice and fair enough.

There are some players who prefer to obtain equipment through pvm drops, crafting or trading. Again, that is their choice and so fair enough.

There is already a system in place where there is a time delay when players log out. Why should players who avoid PvP be disadvantaged further simply to benefit players who choose to obtain gear through a PvP shortcut?

I disagree with your proposed idea.
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:48 pm

Not only the players who avoid PvP do that but clanned players that do PvP do that too and alot
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:49 pm

And that time delay is too short I think no more than 10 seconds that isn't enought to kill a player if they log on red hp mostly like 10 seconds isn't enought
SellSword

Post by SellSword » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:21 pm

Big disagreement on my end. You can go around trying to cheap shot players who are grinding and not at full health and keep dreaming about getting something from that.

Maybe balance it out where the person who starts the attack gets stunned for 10 minutes after the first hit. This would allow the target to figure out if they want to participate.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:49 pm

Leone wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:17 pm
SukudFruta wrote:
Why?

I see in your bio the statement 'I kill players'. That suggests that PvP is your preferred playing style, which is your choice and fair enough.

There are some players who prefer to obtain equipment through pvm drops, crafting or trading. Again, that is their choice and so fair enough.

There is already a system in place where there is a time delay when players log out. Why should players who avoid PvP be disadvantaged further simply to benefit players who choose to obtain gear through a PvP shortcut?

I disagree with your proposed idea.
+1

As someone plays primarily as PvE player, I strongly disagree with Sukud's suggestion.
Too many treat others as a spawn to kill for easy gear, or simply enjoy being malevolent to otherwise peaceful players.
Barkley

Post by Barkley » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:09 pm

SukudFruta wrote:
10% of their gold?? Usually players have 1b on them. So you're idea is for Mohst players to lose 100milion when ever they don't want to fight? You can do what you want but that's ridicules.

Not all people want to fight people like you who claim you area psychopath.(Yes you told me you were w psycopath)
If someone is leveling or building or doing anything peacefully there is no reason why Poeple like you could make an lose 10% gold for notning.

In pvp this is a issue but many times it's not the one logging who started. Mohsty it's people...poeple like YOU.

Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member of raw.
SukudFruta

Post by SukudFruta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:34 pm

I know many disagree with this idea because they don't like PvP, but logging on PvP is something that makes it very unfair bc the reward get from PvP is drop from players and if we can't get drops why would we pvp?