Slenderman event

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ZakArcher

Slenderman event

Post by ZakArcher »

Okay guys here is my idea. Please write down what u think about it. I had an idea to make an spooky boss that drops good items. It spawn every some hours. Check details down

Hp 1milliln
Dex 50k
Amr 10k
Str 250k (it's melee boss.....)
Freq 1.0

Xp : 100m xp

Walking speed : 2k players has walking speed 2 I guess. So it ill be 3 or 4. I gotta see wich one is better. He need to be faster than normal 2k players.

Speed pot can't be used there! So melee cnst keep run and keep boss spawned!!!

Magic rasist 90% (many boss are 91+ resist.... Mage need always heal other classes to kill it! That's not fair in my opinion. Mage need to have acces to kill it too)

SLOW MANA AND FREEZE SKILLS HAS NO EFFECTS AGAINST BOSS!!!

Damage rasist 85%

Drop rate : 5%
Drops : One of those - - > Gloves 3k. Boots 3k and shield 3k!

Name : Slenderman

Its not splashed boss! It's a melee now!

Ogre skills lvl100 won't work on it! Same as scorpion,!!

Im gonna make also a quest so people need make it before they can enter it.

Lvl needed : 200 (so we keep noobs away) they can make quest while they less than lvl200 and end it. But they can't get acces to the boss. I do this so people can know when they 200 they can enter.

Entering : At worm cave im gonna place a door. With in front of it words say's at what times he spawn.

BOSS : It doenst kill pets and pets ingore also boss. So when people entering accident their pets don't get killed!

Spawn time : Every 6 hours at FT time! There also in front of door a (idk name of Tha object) say's when boss spawn at FT time.

When u entered u cant leave it (WHEN BOSS HAS SPAWNED) a portal ill get dissepeared so u can't return. People can only go back if they get killed.

Location layout : A forest ofcourse! I did watch Slenderman film and it was cool. I'm gonna make a forest map so boss keep walk to hunt people😉😈 it's also in the dark and there no lights!

BOSS dissepeared : when Everyone on the forest got killed boss ill dissepeared. The map ill be cool and big. So u can run and keep ur self alive. But watch out he's fast!

Non-pvp Area!!!

Hopely u like the idea! And comp ill message me when he see u got interested in this. Maybe soon it's getting added after i give more details about it! ✔️✔️✔️

Can't wait till I see u all running from him and he's hunting you! He's size is same as red wolf. So his big and likes meat🍖😂
Attachments
Screenshot_20200630_231023_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200630_231023_com.android.chrome.jpg (99.62 KiB) Viewed 2054 times
Last edited by ZakArcher on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZakArcher

Re: Slenderman event

Post by ZakArcher »

I made this loose topic so here u can tell ur opinion. At event mechaism it's talking about scorpion
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

I would avoid using a (now) copyrighted character, but otherwise a derivative could be enjoyable. I would also caution using pop-culture horror icons or any content that really doesn't fit with the mythos surrounding FT. It's nice to see new content that looks like it should belong.

On a related note, I once remade the entire slenderman game as the final showdown in a H.P Lovecraft-style chain quest in another mmorpg. Although, it wasn't released as Slenderman and was established in a manner that ensured it wasn't totally alien to the game.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

250k damage a second? That's to much lol. Won't even say anything else..
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
ZakArcher

Post by ZakArcher »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:14 pm 250k damage a second? That's to much lol. Won't even say anything else..
It's a melee boss so it's not that hard. But u think ur right. I I'll set it between 100-200k dmg. But comp gotta tell me his opinion about it and see how far he ill go about it
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

ZakArcher wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:24 pm
Barkley wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:14 pm 250k damage a second? That's to much lol. Won't even say anything else..
It's a melee boss so it's not that hard. But u think ur right. I I'll set it between 100-200k dmg. But comp gotta tell me his opinion about it and see how far he ill go about it
Scorp king has 25k damage AND poison. Do you not see how insane that amount is? A normal 5k mage would die in 3 hits by your number lol
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst