Repeated rule violators - more stringent punishment

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Repeated rule violators - more stringent punishment

Post by TangledSwerve »

This post is to address those who repeatedly break the rules. I have reported wooooooman for this particular action today, but they have done This to many other clans in the past, notably at -1,-4.

woooooooman has been sieging with their low lvl siege accounts for a week now and demanded 500m to stop. They use multiple accounts to do this and repeatedly demanded 500m. I also have it on extremely good authority that they done this many other times on other clan maps.

I would like to clarify that extortion is against the rules. Also, this is a veteran player who absolutely no excuse for being unaware of them. I would like to propose more stringent measures for individuals such as this. Jailing their siege acc for a short duration is completely ineffective

"Rule 9 b.
Harassment

Do not report this rule lightly! False reports of this rule may be punished as well.
Keep in mind, that in clan warfare, some taunting and roleplaying is to be expected.
Also, if you are in a clan, you are exempt from any part of this rule that pertains to clan PvP. By joining a clan, you should understand that you are accepting the risk of forced PvP. In these cases, you always have the option to leave your clan. This rule is for excessive abuse of rules 9 and/or 10, and the following.
This could include, defamation (including using a similar name or clan name on purpose), humiliation, excessive hunting of the player, excessive threats of the player, extortion, blackmail, excessive messaging a player, excessive taunting of a player, and mainly excessive breakage of rule 9.
In these cases, they need to be evaluated carefully; it is not a small issue to be taken lightly. If found guilty, the offending account may be punished according to rule 9, or possibly a more strict punishment if the offense was excessive enough.
"

Screenshot_20200625-155220.png
Screenshot_20200625-155220.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1204 times
Screenshot_20200701-154854.png
Screenshot_20200701-154854.png (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1204 times
Barkley

Re: Repeated rule violators - more stringent punishment

Post by Barkley »

I cannot understand how that behevior is not EMEADATLY punished. Due to this and many other women's actions I claim that it is complety right to perm jail him. Abusive behevior, harassment and many many other countless violations.
I also advise GM to take a closer look at there abusers, scammers, cheaters and other rule violators.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Blackbetty

Re: Repeated rule violators - more stringent punishment

Post by Blackbetty »

TangledSwerve wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:26 pm This post is to address those who repeatedly break the rules. I have reported wooooooman for this particular action today, but they have done This to many other clans in the past, notably at -1,-4.

woooooooman has been sieging with their low lvl siege accounts for a week now and demanded 500m to stop. They use multiple accounts to do this and repeatedly demanded 500m. I also have it on extremely good authority that they done this many other times on other clan maps.

I would like to clarify that extortion is against the rules. Also, this is a veteran player who absolutely no excuse for being unaware of them. I would like to propose more stringent measures for individuals such as this. Jailing their siege acc for a short duration is completely ineffective

"Rule 9 b.
Harassment

Do not report this rule lightly! False reports of this rule may be punished as well.
Keep in mind, that in clan warfare, some taunting and roleplaying is to be expected.
Also, if you are in a clan, you are exempt from any part of this rule that pertains to clan PvP. By joining a clan, you should understand that you are accepting the risk of forced PvP. In these cases, you always have the option to leave your clan. This rule is for excessive abuse of rules 9 and/or 10, and the following.
This could include, defamation (including using a similar name or clan name on purpose), humiliation, excessive hunting of the player, excessive threats of the player, extortion, blackmail, excessive messaging a player, excessive taunting of a player, and mainly excessive breakage of rule 9.
In these cases, they need to be evaluated carefully; it is not a small issue to be taken lightly. If found guilty, the offending account may be punished according to rule 9, or possibly a more strict punishment if the offense was excessive enough.
"

Screenshot_20200625-155220.pngScreenshot_20200701-154854.png
Its like that that makes me not want to play anymore