Clan .......and......

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DOOMSDAY

Re: Clan .......and......

Post by DOOMSDAY »

ALL CLANS MATTER!!
sayong

Post by sayong »

Well i like the idea of forming a party while grinding its so hard to do it on your own.
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Syor

Post by Syor »

Hi Guys, here's my idea.

INTRODUCTION
Covenants are born for the pure purpose of uniting those very active players who wish to play in a group in which they have something in common; Covenants are not clans, but much smaller gatherings with a common purpose.
Each coven can be formed by a maximum of 15 individuals.
The clan PVP rules do not apply to covenants, each individual will be tied to the PVP rules like any other non-clan player.
To join a coven the minimum level is 250 and it is free. Only the king / queen can add new members
Whoever enters a coven is obliged to stay there for at least 48 hours, if someone leaves or is expelled from a coven, they must wait 48 hours before joining a coven or clan.
To be considered such a coven must have at least 3 members; the king / queen who creates the coven, as long as he does not add members, will have no TAGs, and the coven will not yet exist in play.
At any time, if the number of members becomes less than 3, the coven ceases to exist (and the field disappears)
In game you can send a message to all members online with the / C command as in clans.

Congregations and CLANs
Whoever is part of a coven cannot be part of a clan, and vice versa.
Those who are part of a clan or coven can access both clan maps and coven maps, but neither can attack each other's buildings.
There can be friendship between a clan and a coven. Obviously a coven member who goes to a clan map could be attacked by unfriendly clan towers.
Those who leave a clan must wait 48 hours to join a coven.

NAME
The name will be chosen with the same rules as the Clan, but will not have any abbreviations in game; the abbreviation of the category will be read next to the name.
After the name of the character, the Role in the coven will be read.
CLAN: [CLAN] NamePlayer (Level) [Grade]
Example [CLAN] Syor (1000) [M]
Coven: [coven category abbreviation] NamepLayer (level) [Role]
example [GU] Syor (1000) [A]

FIELD
Each coven will have the right to a field;
The map that will host the fields will offer water, stones and trees.
The camp will have a tent. The tent offers 40 shared storage space for group members.
Inactivity: The tent needs periodic maintenance, being exposed to the elements and being very fragile, every week it needs 150 Stones and 150 Wooden Planks for repair. The count starts from 00:00 every Monday and ends at 23:59 every Sunday.
In case the requirements have not been met at the end, then the tent has not been repaired, the tent disappears and the coven can be considered dissolved. After 48 hours, the covenant can be reformed.
The camps are not attackable, and are all located in a well-defined map, where only covenants and clans can access.
IMG_20201009_160033.jpg
IMG_20201009_160033.jpg (161.73 KiB) Viewed 1807 times
CATEGORIES
The categories of Congregations are:
Levellers [LE]: are those who like to spend a lot of time grinding xp, and finding the best place and monster, and raising skills (mining, fishing, woodcutter, craft), they do all the missions as soon as they can.They help others with advice on where to level, and where to find resources, and how to do missions. They are obliged to help.
Guardians [GU]: They enforce the rules of the game, warn offenders and report to GMs, especially check other covens if they respect the rules, and their category. They are obliged to control the covenants. Players can only report problems with covenants to them.
Elders [SE]: Helping newbies, if a newbie meets one of these members, he or she can safely ask for help, with information and / or advice. They are obliged to help.
Traders
[TR]: [/b]Money and business are their goal, they trade everything, they are committed to meeting the requests of the potential customer, they research the items, they procure the goods, and they would sell their friends for money. They are obliged to undertake to find the requested object.[/color]

Obviously we could easily see Levellers trading in 0.0, the important thing is to commit to their category; the traders should undertake to satisfy the customer's request, the elderly should give help as requested, barring impediments, etc. etc.

ROLES
There is no hierarchy, all roles are the same, and can be changed; they don't all have to be mandatory, only the King / Queen has to be there. Covenants can also exist with 11 bards and 1 king for example.
The King / Queen [K / Q]: the person who created the coven. The King / Queen adds and expels members.
Guru [G]: the top expert on the category, often the oldest of the group.
Arm [A]: active member and participant in the life of the coven; acts on impulse, thinks little.
Mind [M]: active member and participant in the life of the coven; Study well before acting, advise other members.
Bardo : He talks about the exploits of the group, advertises the group, sings songs and legends in front of a fire. He is the greatest exponent of social relations.

FINAL NOTES
The level cap is appropriate to avoid billions of ALT to build fields unnecessarily.
The time limit is appropriate to avoid abandoned Camps and inactive covenants.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

No reason for this feature.
Just make a clan for only Traders for example.

Even the Tend building idea, for me sounds like an 'easier clans feature'

The only group that should be in FT is clans.
Be in one, accept the dangers and the benefits.
Or don't be in one, avoid the dangers and lose the benefits.
It is called, high-risk-high-reward.

There should be no middle option between these two. Will only cause abuses and bad/unfair/pointless gameplay.

IMO
Instead of trying to find 'other' and 'new' features regarding Group Gameplay.
Find ways to Improve and Fix the current Group Gameplay features and issues.
Boo
Leone

Post by Leone »

What i like is the amount of thought and effort that has been put into this idea. It is a great idea, but then I appreciate Nick's response as it's like a clan without any danger.

If I were to make a decision here and now, I'd say it is asking for too much. That's just my opinion though.

What I would like personally is a version of the /c chat for non-clanned players, but just for selected friends. I do appreciate the response to this though: "well join a clan then".

I'd like others to join this discussion as there are some potentially good ideas.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Thank you all for your thoughts.

Nick you are right, maybe my idea is too much, maybe my idea doesn't regulate "high risk / high return" well.

And you also say well that now the only way to play in a group is the clan.

But I think (my thought and mine alone) that the clan is too demanding a game, a clan brings you important responsibilities, which with my game I cannot support

And that's okay, I don't join clans, and that's okay.

But it is also limiting (in my opinion eh !!!!) that the clan is the only recognized way for group play.
I really would like my bunch of friends to be recognized in ft, it would give us a great boost and motivate us a lot.

You're right, my idea is to ask too much, but seeing groups of active players recognized, sorry, it doesn't seem like this great problem to me. Indeed quite the opposite.

I renew my thanks, and leone you are always kind, I will never tire of telling you.
I hope someday something will be created.

Ciao!!!!
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun