fire arrows....... and for others?

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Re: fire arrows....... and for others?

Post by justj99 »

Sorry I beat you with the post. ;)

Along the lines of the additional slot for temporary items, something like "magic orbs" (but for everyone) crafted from the light up crystals could be fun. Temporary items, giving different buffs. Magic or damage resist, more damage vs particular monster types, regeneration on hit, etc. I don't know how many crystal colors there are, but it could get fun. :)
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Oh, maybe we can add a "belt"! It can have a keyring spot and a temporary item "buckle". When the buckle is used up, your pants fall down! xD

In all seriousness, the belt could allow a keyring and a spot for the "orb" idea at the same time. I suppose they keyring would have to open another window for display, so that might be a problem to code. But maybe it's easy. I don't know.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Nice idea of ​​the belt slot, but we have a lot of stones and ingots and gems, I think it is useless to create luminous orbs if we already have a lot of Stone.

Just one slot is enough, the keychain takes an inventory slot in my view.

The belt slot is very nice, to add to my initial proposal.

I would use: adamantium Stone and ingot, the stone adds 5% damage for one week, the 10% ingot for two weeks, for example.

The equipped stone stays stuck until it dissolves.

These are the factors to consider:
Damage
Dex
Arm
Hp
Magic Resistance
Damage resistance
Skills (mining, fishing, etc.)

Nothing else comes to mind.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Below is a suggestion I made on a different topic and I think it could work for this as well. A key ring of some sort has been suggested many times because it has obvious benefits.

The "quick access pouch" as I called it then could hold both PvP items (stubs and potions), these new upgrades that are being discussed, or some combination of those items.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17910&hilit=Key#p127806

Maybe create two extra additional storage locations:

One is a key ring. You get 1 regular storage page (20 spaces) for keys and only keys. Solves that issue many players have. (Not everything in the game revolves around clans and PvP. )

Second is a quick access pouch. You get 2-3 regular storage pages (40 or 60 spaces) and can carry health pots, mana pots, speed potions, freeze potions, or stun items. You can carry whatever combination of those items you want.

Backpack can be used just like it is now. If you have the same items in your backpack and your quick access pouch they come from the pouch before the backpack.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I really like both the key ring and pouch ideas!

If we wanted to make it available but requiring some effort: the key ring could be a craft item, and the pouch could be craftable too but variable. Swamp skin pouch holds 20 (350), crocy skin 40 (550), mummy bandage 60 (750) or a combination of skins materials to make a small, medium, or large pouch.! ;)
Retired
sayong

Post by sayong »

I wont be surprise if one day mage was holding a staff at right hand and a spell book at left hand.
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

sayong wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:24 am I wont be surprise if one day mage was holding a staff at right hand and a spell book at left hand.
That sounds cool!
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Last edited by (-Komutan-) on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkish Translator
Leone

Post by Leone »

Here we go again.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Evry class other than the archer and mage have a "qunike", item they can use.. fish,kinfe,axes,speed pots and unfreezes. The mage and the archer or both missing out on evrything nother than unfreezes. But now the archer has got its unique item.. the fire arrow. In my opinion the mage should get a totaly unique,balanced and new item.

Somewhere on the forum I have read a suggestion of a speel book....
In my opinion this should happen:

Mages should losse all speels other than the starting speel. In the shild equipment slot there should be a speel book. This item CANNOT be uneqiped. All mages would get a MASIVE nerf to their speels and lose all of them. No shop would Evan sell speels.. How would the mage come back after all of this? By using mana you would get magic points witch can do 2 things. 1 unlock new speels.. armed,heal,slow,the speel to attack multiple enemy's, posion speel, speed spell and more and more.. seocnd way is to upgrade a speel. Speels would go form lvl 1 to level-unlimited. Each speel level upgrade would double its former cost of magic points. The higher the speel is the more mana it costs to use for each speel attack. This would prevent mages like lvl 50 to have insane speels to beat mages like lvl 1000..
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst