NOTIFICATION ON/OFF

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

sayong

NOTIFICATION ON/OFF

Post by sayong »

When i connect to wifi i suddenly got countless notification that our clan map or clan building is attack by clans

I deleted those notification but they pop up yet again within 5-10seconds i think i keep recieving more than 20 notification that our clan map or building is attack every time i deleted the new notifications.

Dunno how notification works though but if im offline in FT and they continusely attack our clan for hours and hours would i recieve notification for that long too?

Notifications are spamming on my phone screen
And base on game rules spamming is punishable should i jail comp. Then? Well this line is a joke though :lol: i think its funny well lets back to concern :x

Im kinda busy chating with my friends on FB and dont have time to open FT yet but how can i talk properly to my friends if this kind of notification keep spamming on my screen one is more than enough

I HOPE WE CAN TURN ON AND OFF NOTIFICATIONS AT SETTING TOO

Clan notification. ON/OFF
Friends notification. ON/OFF
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
Leone

Re: NOTIFICATION ON/OFF

Post by Leone »

I'm not sure what you have requested is available today, but one quick fix would be to block emails from dmgamestudio in your email settings.
Syor

Post by Syor »

I like this idea.

If I may add, when you get a notification that you have received a message, you can read that message from the notification, but as soon as I enter the game I have no messages. It is not correct in my opinion.

favorable to an on / off button
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Your phine should have settings to turn on and off notifications for each app. If it becomes annoying, disable FT notifications and when you want it back, turn it back on. That's one option for you at least.
sayong

Post by sayong »

justj99 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:12 pm Your phine should have settings to turn on and off notifications for each app. If it becomes annoying, disable FT notifications and when you want it back, turn it back on. That's one option for you at least.
Ow i didnt know theres that kind of phone setting :oops:
But i think if i turn it off i wont be able to recieve msg from my FT friends offline

Only clan notification is spamming :x
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Turkish Translator