Heal blocker abuse

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

B3lf

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by B3lf »

KalaBos wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:53 am
B3lf wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:59 pm
KalaBos wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:14 pm

Your dreaming on killing me, what is addressed is the abuse of heal blockers that they log on to help 6 weak pathetic melee who start what they can't finish.
you see, in a pvp oriented game there should be equality between all classes. mages have heal (any other class have it? no?), green flow spell (2.5xmana dmg, distributed between targets equally). i get it that during pvp healing and dmg is halved but so what? can any other class heal themselves at all? green flow still deals 1.25x mana dmg (and you can spamclick it unlike all other class's skills)
mages cant stun? they can slow (if they could stun its almost game over). i dont understand your problem (heal blockers help 6 "weak pathetic meele"); this means ypu can easily deal with those 6 but you still want to make mage stronger by dealing with heal blockers? what do you want to achieve? for a mage to get killed get a whole clan to attack together? no offense, but at lower lvls mages are a pain (and dwarfs dont get any love; 50% magic dmg reduction is all we have for pvp)
in my opinion to adress the problem with heal blockers we have to reballance mages (better at the same time though, so as to not mages weak for a period of time)
for example if heal had a cooldown, same with all other mage skill (for pvp, pve is a different story; changing anything there is killing mages completely). the cooldown dont have to be long (or make heal a heal-over-time skill, triggers 1/sec for a set period of time, then it goes on cooldown).
also, im not dreaming on killing anybody, just hoping any class stands a chance 1v1 against any other
Slow is a b/s spell slows just 1x after that about 30 secs til it slows again, as for equally fair, well mage can unfreeze true, but we can't hit speed potion and run away either so you saying that's fair? Yet melee can come pick a fight log a alt level 1 on and stand them next to mage(who can't unfreeze hit speed and run) and stun and attack over til dead. Smh your conception of making it fair blows my mind LMAO
in that case nerf red flow spell, remove heal, decrease range of mages a bit, give them trash skills for pvp (im dwarf so its fair if you go against us) that unlocks at specific lvls instead of buying scrolls (highest lvl is at 30-40), and let them use speed pots (though you can always log out). see? much more fair. jokes aside, you simply talked about fault of slow spell and the missing counterpart of u
speed pots (and jumping back to healblockers), while not a single sentence about skill ballancing (in my opinion for heal block to get adressed skill ballancing is needed). aa for wanting to use speed pot....mages has the biggest range, no class would be able to run from mages at all if then could use it; thats fair? meele classes have to get into attack range, and a mage with speed pots can easily abuse his/her range. seems like you only want to be unbeatable by any other class except mage (as you can see, it takes 6 weak pathetic of us meele+heal blockers to deal with a mage; is that fair in your opinion?)
Sometimes time flies like a lead-winged concrete owl.
I didnt see the forest because of a tree.