Altar teleportation

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Altar teleportation

Post by justj99 »

After each altar has been used, it no longer does anything. It would be great if they would continue to teleport me back to start when I click them. I guess they need a repeatable quest available only if the normal altar quest is complete. That will probably work the easiest. Once initial altar quest is complete, then new quest with "You feel a familiar feeling wash over you." Click the check makes you teleport, click the X to stay there. Thoughts?

*Edited for typos*
Syor

Re: Altar teleportation

Post by Syor »

i am Agree.

from my point of view it would take some extra teleportation to move you in this immense world.
differentiating them.

An altar leads to 0.0, another altar to the bank, another to slate, in short, various points that can shorten the distances a little.

because sometimes we really go a long way, and most of the time is lost just to move. and who like me doesn't have much time, it's a shame to lose him like this.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

After doing the two rounds of altar quests, they sit there dormant. I guess it would be nice if they had another purpose.

Could this thread be the germ of an idea for a new quest line, to unlock this new purpose?
B3lf

Post by B3lf »

Leone wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:25 am After doing the two rounds of altar quests, they sit there dormant. I guess it would be nice if they had another purpose.

Could this thread be the germ of an idea for a new quest line, to unlock this new purpose?
Sounds good :D
Free teleports as a reward for a questline, didnt even think of it
Sometimes time flies like a lead-winged concrete owl.
I didnt see the forest because of a tree.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I have often used the altar in the dungeon of doom to get back to 0.0, so having an altar active after a quest is finished is already being done. I think it is a great idea to reactivate these dead altars for a new purpose! :D
Retired