Icon that actually show on screen.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Icon that actually show on screen.

Post by TangledSwerve »

This is a long standing issue that I surprised hasn't been resolved yet.

NPC and players are unclickable at the edges of borders. Would be infinitely if compbatant set aside some time so that they at least show. And also so they don't get obscured by the mini map or other UI buttons. A simple icon-wrap to push them into view (And therefore access) would solve this.
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Last edited by (-Komutan-) on Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Turkish Translator
SellSword

Re: Icon that actually show on screen.

Post by SellSword »

There are NPC characters that are in a fixed location (Kulgan, miners, etc) and there are some who are in a general area. For gameplay I understand a little looking around for quests, but just fixing the location of all NPC characters would be an easy way to do it maybe.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Rotvile

Re: Icon that actually show on screen.

Post by Rotvile »

I have also experienced this many times. I did finally discover that if an npc spawns at the edge of the border or a spot that I cannot reach, I just have to wait around 1 or 2 minutes and the npc disappears so that I can respawn the npc. I don't have to change the map or log out. So when this happens, I chop or mine nearby and watch the minimap until the white dot disappears.

Thank you to GM Rasta for explaining this to me.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world that he didn't exist