İşçilik Sınırı(workmanship limit)

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

KurtAdam

İşçilik Sınırı(workmanship limit)

Post by KurtAdam »

Konuya tam olarak nasıl bir başlık koymam gerektiğini bilemedim. Önerimi basit ve anlaşılabilir bir dille anlatmaya çalışacağım. Karakterlerin farklı türlerde becerileri bulunmaktadır. Buna örnek vermek gerekirse; agaç kesmek, taş kazmak, inşa yapmak gibi bu tarz örnekler verebilirim. sorun şu ki, örneğin taş kazmaya başladığımda, karakterim 10 taş kazdıktan sonra duruyor. Bu ağaç kesmek ve inşa etmekte de aynı. Bu sınırın biraz arttırılması biz oyuncular için bize az da olsa bi kolaylık sağlayabilir. Bu önerim hakkında siz ne düşünüyorsunuz?

I did not know exactly what title to put on the subject. I will try to explain my suggestion in a simple and understandable language. The characters have different types of skills. To give an example to this; I can give examples such as cutting trees, digging stones, building. The problem is, for example, when I start digging stones, my character stops after digging 10 stones. It's the same in cutting and building trees. Increasing this limit a little may provide some convenience for us players. What do you think about this suggestion?
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Gullander

Re: İşçilik Sınırı(workmanship limit)

Post by Gullander »

The type of tool can increase production a little bit, +0 versus +4 . Also even though the count is the same, with skill levels the time to get those 10 for instance decreases. So over an hour mining for instance you actually get lots more ore if you are a high level skill versus a low level skill. But in general since players have limited time to play and mining and cutting are time consuming parts of the game I would be in favor making it faster for all by increasing the yield for one sequence to more. ;)
Retired