kanun kaçakları için yeni bir fikir(a new idea for outlaws)

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

KurtAdam

kanun kaçakları için yeni bir fikir(a new idea for outlaws)

Post by KurtAdam »

bu fikrim oyuncuları kanun kaçağı olmaktan biraz da olsa uzaklaştıracak. daha önce böyle bir fikir önerildimi bilmiyorum. ama bence mantıklı. kanun kaçaklarının PvP de eşya düşürme şansı %100 olursa, çoğu oyuncu kanun kaçağı olmaktan çekinicektir. bu fikrim hakkında siz ne düşünüyorsunuz?

this idea will keep the players a little bit from being outlaw. i don't know if such an idea has been proposed before. but I think it makes sense. if outlaws have a 100% chance of dropping items in PvP, most players will be afraid of becoming an outlaw. what do you think about this idea?
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
KurtAdam

Re: kanun kaçakları için yeni bir fikir(a new idea for outlaws)

Post by KurtAdam »

açıkçası bu fikir kanun kaçakları için bir ceza olarak da görülebilir

frankly, this idea can also be seen as a punishment for outlaws
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think that this is a much closer idea to what being an outlaw should actually means in practical terms.

As an aside, when I created the 'Let's go shopping' thread I went to the shop on the outlaw island for the first time and wasn't happy to discover that the shop prices are the same as elsewhere.

Ok - we are talking a couple of thousand gold or so, but I think the price should be far, far higher to correspond with the idea of being punished.

I think this proposal has merit.
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

Leone wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:45 pm I think this proposal has merit.
bu fikrin oyuncuları kanun kaçağı olmaktan azda olsa alıkoyacağını düşünüyorum. çünkü PvPlerde eşya kaybetmek bazen çok can sıkıcı bir durum olabiliyor

i think this idea will keep the actors from being outlaw a little bit. because losing items in PvP can be very annoying sometimes.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I like both ideas. I also heard another player suggest the knights at msrtek and Silverwood and blitzbee ought to be on steroids and be much stronger than they are. Right now it is mostly just an inconvenience. Also an oulaw shouldn't be able to enter a shop like other players can, they should still be exposed to attack. But having said all that it seems to me if someone wants to be a hunter of other players they are going to do so no matter what the risks. Those who become outlaws " for reasons of honor" would suffer the most from any changes.
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

Gullander wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:02 am Also an oulaw shouldn't be able to enter a shop like other players can
Agree. Well said.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

+1
I think outlaws should have 100% drop rate, this will help, but it's not enough to stop players from being outlaws since most of them will just play on an alt or improve skills at 0.0 for a week.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Leone

Post by Leone »

That opens up another discussion.

Should a week's ban be real time or actual game time? The former means you get to play an alt whereas the latter means you need to serve the time.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Yes, but a week to play in game I think is too much, to play 168 hours as an outlaw with a 100% drop rate would be insane. Maybe an outlaw needs to play on hes account for 30 hours to get hes outlaw removed? And also outlaws to be asked more frequently "Are you there?" to avoid afk.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

If u make outlaw drop gear 100% they will stop wearing gear. Most dont wear gear thats worth much anyway. Now if they dropped GOLD, then they might think twice. But imo, if you have issues with pvp, either buy pvp protect or stay in safe areas. Pvp is a part of mmo style games. Otherwise its just a chat room with a game to keep you occupied.....
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-