kışla birlikleri için yeni bir fikir(new idea for barracks troops)

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

KurtAdam

kışla birlikleri için yeni bir fikir(new idea for barracks troops)

Post by KurtAdam »

gerekli olduğunu düşündüğüm bir fikir aslında. tıpkı canavar parametreleri gibi birliklerin parametrelerini görmek de iyi olurdu. ve bu fikir bir çok tartışmayı bitirirdi! örnek vermek gerekirse; kışla birliklerinin hasarı kaç? onların HP'si kaç? her yükseltme için ne kadar artış oluyor?(dex,str,arm). ve birliklerimizin ne kadar güçlü olduğunu görürdük. bu güzel olurdu. bu fikir hakkında siz ne düşünüyorsunuz?

It's actually an idea that I think is necessary. It would be nice to see the parameters of the troops, just like the parameters of the monsters. and this idea would end a lot of discussion! for example; What is the damage to the barracks troops? what's their HP? how much increase for each upgrade?(dex, str, arm). and we would see how strong our troops are. it would be nice. what do you think of this idea?
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
SK1976

Re: kışla birlikleri için yeni bir fikir(new idea for barracks troops)

Post by SK1976 »

hello bro.

idk if troops r realy useful ?

in my opinion the troops r only for protecting lower players or pets for the mops r spawning in that map, or
to activate towers on enemies running through the clan !

Its waste of money maybe !

Its level 150 only....no madder what you up your barrak.
it makes only little bit more dex or else.

It whould be cool if the stats would be shown, but i think its not needed !

If any higher level player went through he kills ur guard 1 hit ! waste of money....

Use it only to protect ur lower clanmembers in clan behind a wall,
or use it without a wall, if u have a tower to activate the tower shooting on enemies.

greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Khmer

Re: kışla birlikleri için yeni bir fikir(new idea for barracks troops)

Post by Khmer »

Would be nice to get a concrete answer on this matter from Compbatant.

One would think that there must be a significant difference between 1st level and 2,850. Afterall, it is the hardest building to level.

Khmer has had significantly more difficulties with different clan guards. Unfortubately I'm unaware of each of those barrack levels and Khmer's stats at those moments.