Fishing

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Phiso

Fishing

Post by Phiso »

hi
fishing in the game is a profession that all players love but only 0-250 items are dropped from fish its sad It would be better if:
0-10 lvl Fishing skill drop 0-250 item
10-15 lvl Fishing skill drop 0-500 item
15+ lvl Fishing skill drop 0-1k item
of course, the drop rate of 500 and 1k level should be less, but there must be 1 chance anyway because it is needed
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
Wooooooman

Re: Fishing

Post by Wooooooman »

+1
i m change
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

Phiso wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:50 pm hi
fishing in the game is a profession that all players love but only 0-250 items are dropped from fish its sad It would be better if:
0-10 lvl Fishing skill drop 0-250 item
10-15 lvl Fishing skill drop 0-500 item
15+ lvl Fishing skill drop 0-1k item
of course, the drop rate of 500 and 1k level should be less, but there must be 1 chance anyway because it is needed
bu sistem şu anda nasıl çalışıyor bilmiyorum, bu yüzden yorum yapamam. ama bildiğim kadarıyla yüksek seviye eşyalar düşmüyor.

i don't know how this system works right now so I can't comment. but as far as I know high level items do not drop.
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Syor

Post by Syor »

+++

hi Phiso,
the idea itself is good.
I like it.

Skills are now a very personal thing. In short, if it is high it is only because of you, and only for your own benefit.
There is no other way to raise the skills, you don't buy them, you don't get mission points, in short, they are a bit abandoned in this respect.

Precisely for this reason, raising a skill without "help" is very satisfying, rewarding. because it's not easy! it takes patience and a long, long time.
Rewarding those who raise their skills the most must be normal for me.
Those who have high fishing can fish 1K pieces, it suits me.
Whoever has mined over level 10 (example) gets the title of Great miner, or Legendary Miner, the others don't read our skill points, but they will know that they are over level 10 in this way, that is, that I am a GOD !!

I repeat: support your idea, and add recognition to great skills.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

Actually its already items 0-499
justj99

Post by justj99 »

The only problem I see with your idea as explained is that low level players could fish high level items. Also, if I am 5k, but don't fish much (say level 9), I would only fish items 0-250? But maybe that's not what you intend?
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

What about dwarfs who fish slower? Other classes will have advantage over others so it's unfair to them. BUT I love your idea and it makes sense, and I would really like to have this in game but we need to balance it, because ogres will have a better advantage than dwarfs.
Last edited by Zeldris on Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

justj99 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:47 pm The only problem I see with your idea as explained is that low level players could fish high level items. Also, if I am 5k, but don't fish much (say level 9), I would only fish items 0-250? But maybe that's not what you intend?
I mean, items that will drop of the water must be according to the level of the fishing skill
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
Syor

Post by Syor »

Zeldris wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:04 pm What about dwarfs who fish slower? Other classes will have advantage over others so it's unfair to them. BUT I love your idea and it makes sense, and I would really like to have this in game but we need to balance it, because ogres will have a better advantage than dwarfs.
You're right, but that's correct. Each class has its own advantages and advantages. For this reason it would be useful to receive rewards from other skills as well, from all skills at high level.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Syor wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:10 pm
Zeldris wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:04 pm What about dwarfs who fish slower? Other classes will have advantage over others so it's unfair to them. BUT I love your idea and it makes sense, and I would really like to have this in game but we need to balance it, because ogres will have a better advantage than dwarfs.
You're right, but that's correct. Each class has its own advantages and advantages. For this reason it would be useful to receive rewards from other skills as well, from all skills at high level.
Agree, or maybe you can upgrade your skills, for example at lvl 5 a dwarf will 1.0 fish speed and at lvl 10 1.5 fishing speed. Items rewards from cutting trees or minings is kinda weird.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios