New Item: BOOSTER

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

New Item: BOOSTER

Post by srle0nida$ »

Boost would be an item that would be sold in the forgotten tales store for a low cost, allowing everyone to have access to it! There would be 3 boost:

First (boost exp):
The exp boost would double your xp gain for 2 for an hour! For example: I make a spawn that I gain 60m per minute, when I activate the boost I would start earning 120m per minute for 1 hour!

Second (boost drop):
The boost drop would make your life easier by dropping items, it would double your chance to drop items for 30 minutes! If the enemy has a 0.1% chance of dropping, it would have 0.2%

Third (boost spawn):
The boost spawn would end the problem wherethe spawn is over! When the player activates this item, the spawn he made will not end for 30 minutes! Just his!

On a Sunday it would be perfect to use the second and third boost to drop a few things! :lol:
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
srle0nida$

Re: New Item: BOOSTER

Post by srle0nida$ »

Not good guys?

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Here are some thoughts.

-- I think we need to find out if these are possible to be done. The spawn boost especially.
-- if they are low cost I think XP boost would be used all the time by lots of players.

I am generally in favor of what makes the limited time alot of players have more efficient, since mining and crafting, and grinding at certain levels, and grinding for drops, can take sooooo long at times.
But some will argue this will just make players with more time and more resources even more powerful.

There are some spans of levels where even with good pets it takes a tremendous effort to reach the next plateau, such ideas if possible to be added to the game might provide some help with players who are getting grinding burnout! :o

I'd like to hear from the technical view whether these or similar temporary boost ideas can even be added. ;)
Retired
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

I find this idea very interesting but maybe a limit of one boost per day? For example you can use double xp boost only for 1h every day. Also everyone should have acces to them to avoid unfair situations.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

Zeldris wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:30 pm I find this idea very interesting but maybe a limit of one boost per day? For example you can use double xp boost only for 1h every day. Also everyone should have acces to them to avoid unfair situations.
yes, but on the weekend it would be interesting if you had a higher limit.

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

srle0nida$ wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:33 pm
Zeldris wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:30 pm I find this idea very interesting but maybe a limit of one boost per day? For example you can use double xp boost only for 1h every day. Also everyone should have acces to them to avoid unfair situations.
yes, but on the weekend it would be interesting if you had a higher limit.
+1
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios