New Add: Virtual Marketplace

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

New Add: Virtual Marketplace

Post by srle0nida$ »

A very bad thing when you need to buy something is to spend hours or even days in 0.0. This would be solved with a virtual marketplace! There would be a new button on our screen where when you clicked two options would appear: "SELL ITEM" and "BUY ITEM."

SELL ITEM: Anyone who clicked here would definitely want to sell something. Then he would see the option of which item he wanted to sell, the amount of that item, the value and category of that item! The seller should always have the item in his backpack, so that when purchased it is taken from his backpack and added the buyer's backpack! If interesting if you could access the bank, tavern or seller's house, so you could have more room for items for sale!

BUY ITEM: Who clicked here certainly wants to buy, so it would appear to him which item category he wants: tools, weapons, armors, drops, and more. After choosing the category would appear the related items and then he could choose! You might even have a search tool to make it easier to find the item! The buyer would see who the seller is and if the price was good he would buy it.
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Leone

Re: New Add: Virtual Marketplace

Post by Leone »

Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

This idea is old and still not implemented, we really need this and all players wish for it.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

I find this interesting, but it's not very efficient, because few players constantly use the forum, and a smaller part is still active here. That in the game would be quite different, something more direct. I've published something to sell on "MARKET ONLY" (I think that's how the name of the topic) to this day no one wanted what I sold. Why is the item bad to sell? I don't think. I think few people have seen and not reached a loud audience.

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

srle0nida$ wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:48 am A very bad thing when you need to buy something is to spend hours or even days in 0.0. This would be solved with a virtual marketplace! There would be a new button on our screen where when you clicked two options would appear: "SELL ITEM" and "BUY ITEM."

SELL ITEM: Anyone who clicked here would definitely want to sell something. Then he would see the option of which item he wanted to sell, the amount of that item, the value and category of that item! The seller should always have the item in his backpack, so that when purchased it is taken from his backpack and added the buyer's backpack! If interesting if you could access the bank, tavern or seller's house, so you could have more room for items for sale!

BUY ITEM: Who clicked here certainly wants to buy, so it would appear to him which item category he wants: tools, weapons, armors, drops, and more. After choosing the category would appear the related items and then he could choose! You might even have a search tool to make it easier to find the item! The buyer would see who the seller is and if the price was good he would buy it.
Seller items would be active for a few days (you have to decide how many) to avoid overcrowding

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

srle0nida$ wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:38 pm
I find this interesting, but it's not very efficient, because few players constantly use the forum, and a smaller part is still active here. That in the game would be quite different, something more direct. I've published something to sell on "MARKET ONLY" (I think that's how the name of the topic) to this day no one wanted what I sold. Why is the item bad to sell? I don't think. I think few people have seen and not reached a loud audience.
I agree, that's why we need an auction house where we can just put an item to sell or find one fast.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
MR_chinito

Post by MR_chinito »

buy plate 750+2 legs 750+2