idea team

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

GDanielG

Re: idea team

Post by GDanielG »

....-1
Last edited by GDanielG on Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

I don't believe this would be good to have,I agree with Leone and SellSword

*Edited
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

When you are in team for each member you can gain 0.2× more xp, so if 2 players formed a team they both get 1.2× xp.
This might work
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

It's quite easy to level up for characters who already have fire. For example, wizards and dwarves add morning to evening to level up, while other characters level up in a few minutes thanks to fire. yes it's a good idea. but I don't think it's necessary
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

All ideas are good, that is why the forum is here. Yes some are impractical or cannot be done due to game coding perhaps, others need discussion to work out some of the " what ifs?" questions.

As has been mentioned this team concept is already used for some classes where a stronger player tanks a bigger monster and the player uses their special skill to get 25-40% of the kill with no real danger to themselves.

I was wondering if this could be used as a pet/ follower mode, where two other players weaker than you are attached to you. Press on player with a sword emblem " add this player to team mode?" and they become a pet follower until they are removed. This doesn't make them exempt from damage as unlike pets they still move independently but the follower mode makes the xp be shared. There are possibilities of abuse of course this would have to be discussed more. But like pets the team could only be a % of the highest player to qualify, the reverse of pets would have to be 1/2 or more of xp of highest player. Just a thought. ;)
Couldn't finish my thought previously so now:
What I mean is a 500 player could have two 250+ companions for instance. This would make undue leveling of low level players a mute point.
Last edited by Gullander on Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired
Rasta44

Post by Rasta44 »

Keep on topic about the actual main post itself. Suggestions are looking for pros/cons about the topic on hand, not people being petty toward one another.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
Rasta44

Post by Rasta44 »

This topic will be locked if petty insults toward each other continues.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta