Idee for New Quest

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: Idee for New Quest

Post by merisajan »

Syor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:22 pm ahahahaha very nice sis!!

I like this quest. *_*

it is very very hard...nice!!!
yes hard and at the end we got nice and lovely gift we can craft +4 tools 😍😍💖💖💖
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Syor

Post by Syor »

I was thinking of very difficult trials.
Of craft and collection in a very tight time frame.

for example

Chat_npc: HELP! HELP!
chat_me: what's up man?
Chat_npc: Everything collapses, everything collapses! my house is collapsing!
chat_me: it's terrible!!!! can i help you?!?!?
Chat_npc: I can shore up the house and reinforce it, but I need materials, I think 10 wooden planks and 10 ingots of steel are enough, but NOW! I think maximum 30 minutes and everything collapses!

quest_log: You have 30 minutes from now to bring 10 wooden planks and 10 ingots of steel to the desperate man.

Obviously, the times may need to be reviewed, but only those with high skills (craft, pick) can do this mission.
This mission can be activated even at low levels. (level 50)
Repeatable, once a day, but each time ask different things randomly (not to cheat). After 30 minutes the mission is lost, you can try again the next day.
Reward: 1 level may be too much. maybe an object to dedicate.

and a lot of things can be done about this idea.
From armour craft, to ingots, anywhere on the map.
but also like: we are at map 0.0, run to my friend under the king's gardens, tell him something and come back to me to tell me the answer. You have 20 minutes. (example) only those who run fast can do this mission.
If you want they are available for the calculation of the timing of hypothetical tests of this kind.
Tell me where to start and what to do.

I think that small and quick missions are very nice to do something different every now and then, in a short time if you don't have much time.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
OC Dawgs

Post by OC Dawgs »

I'm always wondering about the girl NPC in keddington near the wasps and mountains surrounding the tower. Let's give her a good purpose.

Level 100 quest :
NPC requesting to kill 30 blitbees, maybe she's annoyed by the wasps near her or something like that :lol:
Rewards : (?)

Level 300 quest :

Kill 90 pharaoh spiders and bring 3 exoskeletons
Yeah she hates spiders too :roll:

Level 500 quest : (series)

Minotaurs became a threat to their village, requesting help to exterminate them for the sake of Keddington. Bring a minotaur head! (low drop chance like wolf meat, bring 5)

You thought it's the end, sorry no. She'll ask to see her friend in Lost Town (I'm sure there are some NPC's there too). That NPC will ask for an items, 4 fiery embers and 4 Minotaur hides.

Finally, she will ask you to get some green mushrooms. Maybe the one inside the Kraken island.

It will be awesome, new quests to spend time to. :D
Doubt is the greatest enemy!
Syor

Post by Syor »

Syor wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:44 am I was thinking of very difficult trials.
Of craft and collection in a very tight time frame.

for example

Chat_npc: HELP! HELP!
chat_me: what's up man?
Chat_npc: Everything collapses, everything collapses! my house is collapsing!
chat_me: it's terrible!!!! can i help you?!?!?
Chat_npc: I can shore up the house and reinforce it, but I need materials, I think 10 wooden planks and 10 ingots of steel are enough, but NOW! I think maximum 30 minutes and everything collapses!

quest_log: You have 30 minutes from now to bring 10 wooden planks and 10 ingots of steel to the desperate man.

Obviously, the times may need to be reviewed, but only those with high skills (craft, pick) can do this mission.
This mission can be activated even at low levels. (level 50)
Repeatable, once a day, but each time ask different things randomly (not to cheat). After 30 minutes the mission is lost, you can try again the next day.
Reward: 1 level may be too much. maybe an object to dedicate.

and a lot of things can be done about this idea.
From armour craft, to ingots, anywhere on the map.
but also like: we are at map 0.0, run to my friend under the king's gardens, tell him something and come back to me to tell me the answer. You have 20 minutes. (example) only those who run fast can do this mission.
If you want they are available for the calculation of the timing of hypothetical tests of this kind.
Tell me where to start and what to do.

I think that small and quick missions are very nice to do something different every now and then, in a short time if you don't have much time.
Reputation Points.

It would be an interesting addition to the game.
Those who become Outlaws lose them, you gain 1 per month (if you don't make mistakes) .
The top mission if you lose it, you lose 1 reputation point, if you win it, you win 1 reputation point.
The higher it is, the more you have a "noble soul". The lower it is, the more you are a scoundrel!

Many current quests may be tied to reputation points as well as level. If you don't have reputation, you can't do certain quests.

GMs can also add and remove reputation points.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

I agree with the reputation point idea but, 1 per month is seen wery little... And if quest's are limited to it it would mean if you are an outlaw you can't do quest's. It shouldn't be tied to quests. But I'm not sure to what else. But for sure not quests. Maybe some cind of a daily quest you have a chance to get items. For example a 30% for a 500 item, 20% for a 750 Item, 10% for a 1k, 5% for 1.5k-2k, 1% for 3k, 0.1% for a +4 tool and so on.... Level does not matter only the reputation does. Reputian would decrease the chance of less worth items and increase the chances for more worth items. Ther could be something like a 5% chance to get two items, and with reputation it would go up.... Idk..
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

It's an interesting concept, but tough to implement I think. Nothing could be automatic based on just time passing as players logged out would he getting a benefit. As much as I'd enjoy my army of alts sitting outside my house becoming honorable (most of them have attacked me already... :lol:) that kind of thing wouldn't work.

If not based on time passing it would be tough to finding a good way to improve it. Daily quests that are easy to do don't really signify how honorable someone is. I like it, but difficult to make it work.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.