new spell for magician ✨

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

agen7e sec

new spell for magician ✨

Post by agen7e sec »

The magician needs to be able to heal himself without being affected by others. The spell that is currently in can be said to be group healing but he needs a new spell that is not visible.affected by other people, and there will be people who complain that the magician is broken but the magician has been the only one who has had mana points lowered in all more than 1/4 of mana was reduced to us and the magician cannot fight in PvP in groups because there will always be people who arrive with low level accounts to be able to block the healing of the magician this is something unfair for those of us who use magician and I think it would not be such a problem to implement since there is the green spell that attacks in a group and the yellow spell that only attacks one target the same can be implemented but with healing This could be obtained in the pet store oh a low level mission since it is a spell that is needed so that the magician can go to PVP without anyone going ah block HP since that is u unfair to all magicians
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
Leone

Re: new spell for magician ✨

Post by Leone »

Here is my interpretation of this from March 2020 and it hasn't really changed. If you click the link there you will also see that a variation of your question / idea was raised in 2016.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17600&hilit=Class+b ... 20#p124528
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

That idea was given in 2016 and nobody has said anything and the managers have not given any answer ah I have several classes at high levels and I have given myself the advantages of each one and the only one with disadvantages has followed the magician They already reduced the mana and now one cannot go to PVP because there will always be people who block HP to have an advantage in this
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
Leone

Post by Leone »

The thread below contains a decent discussion which considers the perceived advantages and disadvantages of your idea, from the perspectives of mage and non-mage players.

It is actually the thread I linked earlier, but it is a worthwhile read from beginning to end.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17600