Jail at Rule 13.....

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Jail at Rule 13.....

Post by Syor »

Hello to all. peace and love.

Guys I think that with these recent imprisonments of AFK players, there has been confusion and doubts.
Yes yes, many doubts, a lot but a lot of confusion.
Of course, if I'm wrong, please correct me.

it is not played in AFK. It is not played in AFK. it is forbidden. Anyone who plays AFK will be severely punished.
ok. the rules must always be respected. But as a player, I always have to know what I'm going to face if I break the rules.
I must be constantly informed, I must be protected!
A system of rules must be based on transparency and fairness, a system that requires fairness must also give fairness.

The rule is not clear let's face it, it says that on the second transgression you lose 5% of levels, and 10 on the third, but a friend of mine is in prison for the first time and they have told him that he will stay a month and will lose 10% levels. LordSeth in another post said that we players have an average of 10-27 lost popups.But how many lost popups do I go to jail? but how many have I lost so far? how many popups did my friend lose for being punished with the "third violation"? These are the questions I ask myself.

Currently with this rule we sail in absolute darkness, and we are punished overnight, and we wait weeks to know why and when and how.

I thought of a system that eliminates waiting times, lightens the work on GMs, and punishes offenders in a clear and transparent way.
My idea is based on the current popup, which is a great system, but revised (how it works in other games too)
The popup will come out with the current times and positions, but will last 60 sec. 60 seconds is nothing for an AFK player

If 60 seconds pass and the popup is not clicked, the player goes directly and automatically to prison with the following penalties:
1st popup lost: 1 month in prison
2st popup lost: 1 month in prison and 10% of levels cut
3st popup lost: 2 month in prison
4st popup lost: 2 month in prison and 20% of levels cut
5st popup lost: permanent prison.

Clear, simple, and above all you respect the rules and you know what you are going to encounter.

If you don't like this idea, at least let's put a counter of the popups that each of us has lost, and the penalties deriving from the lost number of these.

Thanks.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Lestat

Re: Jail at Rule 13.....

Post by Lestat »

In my opinion from what i read on forum, the ones with the biggest problem with AFK check and resulting penalties, are the AFKers.
If you read Seth's post, he has made it clear that they allow for distractions or other things that might make you miss afk(by saying on average most players have 10-20 misses). I would assume they check to see how many checks are missed within a set time(ie weekly, bi-weekly,or monthly) and players are punished accordingly.
A person who constantly misses these checks is almost guaranteed to be afk and autoclicker( a jailable offence). A person who misses half would miss half would probably be afk autospawning. Less than 1/4 of the checks could be from missing during chat,trade, or a life issue that takes your attention for a few.
It was posted that GMs check the logs to see these players and then punish accordingly.
If a player needs a counter to tell them how many they miss..then they are missing entirely too many. This would instantly make me suspicious of afk type behavior.
If a player is playing by the rules, then they should(would) not have any issues. If a player has friends that are worried about the rules(again in my opinion) these players are condoning cheating are are partially guilty of allowing rules to be broken.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

hi sis im very sorry for your friend 💔😢
I was very involved with this new thing when it was added to the game
I kept asking myself,
why do they want to know that I am here in games?
Why do they check me?
But recently I realized this is very good

Protects us Protects our pets
If we are distracted from the game, we will not lose any more pets
If we are distracted, we will not be attacked and we will not lose our belongings

Bullies can no longer occupy good spawning grounds
When they do not pay attention to the game and are away from the screen
The bullies got lvl safe and easy before
now they can't

i like afk check now 🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

merisajan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:05 pm hi sis im very sorry for your friend 💔😢
I was very involved with this new thing when it was added to the game
I kept asking myself,
why do they want to know that I am here in games?
Why do they check me?
But recently I realized this is very good

Protects us Protects our pets
If we are distracted from the game, we will not lose any more pets
If we are distracted, we will not be attacked and we will not lose our belongings

Bullies can no longer occupy good spawning grounds
When they do not pay attention to the game and are away from the screen
The bullies got lvl safe and easy before
now they can't

i like afk check now 🌸
The AFK Check is perfect, BUT.....

It was happened in the 1st AFK-Check Test some years ago, that my eyes fallen down on grinding, and i missed the AFK-Check.
The function thoses days was that the game stopped the connection to the server if u missed to click AFK-Check.
ATM idk what will happen, because i never missed to click it.
Sometimes it is boring to grind after a long working day if u r tired....lol
But u r right if it would b in a row, it must b AFK with clicker.
Ahhh and i remember some years ago on the 1st test AFK-Check after 5 or 10 minutes without any reaction of ur char (on playing no click or move) game stopped connection to server too.
Atm idk what happens if u only stay without any reaction (move or click) from ur char. idk it will stop connection too, or not !
It was the old system worked good too !
But the new is more effective ! I LIKE IT !!!

:)

greetings...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan