Forgotten tales Die

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ayoub

Forgotten tales Die

Post by Ayoub »

Hello all
Ik helf of u won't like this msg but its the treuth ft dieing :( .
Let's be honest
-when it was the last time ft got big update?? ( new classes. new skills. New skins. new ithms for highter and low lvls. new maps for all lvls).

-when it was last time ft maked offres for us? It never did. at least 1 time in month must be offres (offres in pets/skins/lvls....) if u don't pay in ft u ll get 1 lvl in 6 hrs when ur quests finish. Welcome to ft poor players!!

-new awsome ideas added many times in forum from players when the owner applie them or just answer them?

-games getting new updates /offres every day so players be happy and add more friends. We players of ft getting new bugs every day. and oldest phones (Android 7-) can't play ft. like we play GT5.

O no i forget we got samthing new every 1 share he lose his acc if ur afk u lose helf ur lvls we don't care how much u payed for them....
Am not saying am against ruls i never broke 1. I lost alot of friends alot of them pay real money they left ft.
Just think about it.
FT dieing compbatant.
Wake up!!
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
KurtAdam

Re: Forgotten tales Die

Post by KurtAdam »

yes indeed you made a very rightful plea. what you say is absolutely and absolutely true. I think an event should be started and new monster designs should be made(and new skins). so beautiful works can come out. and you are really right about it; FT never had any discounts on prices. For example, it would be nice if there is a discount on some special days.
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Jessie Valdez

Post by Jessie Valdez »

I like the idea of ​​a game that is constantly evolving and the game maintains a quality that competes with other games in every gaming market.
Unfortunately, FT cannot compete with larger companies out there. The creator needs to hire more workers / programmers and this will probably not happen in the near future. Hiring the right people with the right visions and commitment can be quite difficult. There are many factors and rules that can stop for big changes and then it takes many hours/days/weeks to just examine what rights they have before they create something new (yes I'm thinking about "plagiarism").
I can agree with you that FT could be much better and you have many good points in your message and I think that things you explain in your text can be implemented but for it to be real, more time will be needed.
There are enough bugs that need to be repaired before your idea can remain a reality and it is time consuming.
One solution is perhaps to stop all new ideas and just focus on improving what is most necessary right now but it will not be a popular solotion because "patience" is a big issue for many players.
So no matter what the creator does now, not everyone will be happy and it is clear that it affects the game even more.

I just hope no more players will quit from this game but who knows maybe it's just temporarily. Hehe WELL I'm here writing, wasn't my plan before i started to play again ;)
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Jessie Valdez wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:22 pm I like the idea of ​​a game that is constantly evolving and the game maintains a quality that competes with other games in every gaming market.
Unfortunately, FT cannot compete with larger companies out there. The creator needs to hire more workers / programmers and this will probably not happen in the near future. Hiring the right people with the right visions and commitment can be quite difficult. There are many factors and rules that can stop for big changes and then it takes many hours/days/weeks to just examine what rights they have before they create something new (yes I'm thinking about "plagiarism").
I can agree with you that FT could be much better and you have many good points in your message and I think that things you explain in your text can be implemented but for it to be real, more time will be needed.
There are enough bugs that need to be repaired before your idea can remain a reality and it is time consuming.
One solution is perhaps to stop all new ideas and just focus on improving what is most necessary right now but it will not be a popular solotion because "patience" is a big issue for many players.
So no matter what the creator does now, not everyone will be happy and it is clear that it affects the game even more.

I just hope no more players will quit from this game but who knows maybe it's just temporarily. Hehe WELL I'm here writing, wasn't my plan before i started to play again ;)
Ty for ur opinion
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

I hope everything goes well and everyone is happy
It would be good to set aside new ideas if they are not currently feasible🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen: