Events Forum Topic

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Events Forum Topic

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Hello!
Before i show my suggestion, i want to mention that EVENTS (hosted by players aka community or game's staff team) gives a major positive impact on keeping the game's community connected and alive.
With that, i would like to make this suggestion and wait for feedback from forum users and staff!

Events Forum Topic
You want to create your own event or participate in one? This is the place of all listed events!

-This topic/section can be placed under Off-Topic section.

-Events hosted by Staff will be pinned there (while they are running) so everyone will know where to search.

-If a player would like to create an Event, he/she may create a new post with Event Name as post name, and include these information:
EVENT INFORMATION
EVENT PRIZES AND NUMBER OF WINNERS
EVENT RULES
EVENT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS (if there are any)
EVENT TIME (starting and finishing)
EVENT HOST (in case you are promoting the event or working with someone else)

-This forum feature will not only make it easier for users to find all events, but will encourage them to and host their own events by alot too!

-There could be an Events Information (Announcement) with information about hosting/participating events rules and guides. (i can make that post if Staff asks me to).
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Re: Events Forum Topic

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

i want to reply and add, that there can be tons of events types.

including but not limited to:

-Giveaways
-Spawn Parties
-Boss Spawns
-Catch A Player (like Santa)
-Kill A Boss Player (like LordOfFlies)

anything else you can imagine!

:!: Please, don't post events ideas under this thread, ONLY feedback on the main suggestion.
Boo
Syor

Re: Events Forum Topic

Post by Syor »

You are absolutely right.
These events liven up the game, and they're great fun.

I myself have proposed many of them precisely because I firmly believe that they are very useful diversions for the game.

Creating a separate department, dedicated to events, would be very but very useful for me, and also very useful for those looking for new ideas.

At the top of this dedicated section I would like to insert your indications on how to post the event correctly.

I hope it will be approved.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun