⚠️ Clans Rework ⚠️

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Re: ⚠️ Clans Rework ⚠️

Post by Mr_Maks »

I don't think you are doing this for personal purposes.I have written many times and will say it again, English is not my native language and some of my words may not be conveyed the way I would like it to.
What is wrong with explaining many reasons? I describe any consequences that can occur in this or that circumstance in order to prevent them.And the ideas that can contribute to this idea, I also indicated.I really believe that new players should receive bonuses that will help them develop so that there will be more of these sides.With this idea, new players will still not be able to do anything since they are not able to give battle to no one of the sides and either they become their allies and join them or refuse it.None of these ideas will help them be independent.HOWEVER, AS I ALREADY SAID, SOME OF THEM REALLY GOOD ONES AND CAN BE IN THE GAME.But everything except where players lose years of their gameplay.
And in this my opinion on the loss of players remains the same.It may be easier for you to carry over this, but not for all other players.Everyone knows a case a year ago and then some players left the game forever.I felt it on myself and on close friends and it was the worst feeling that I felt when I played this wonderful game.I would not want anyone else to experience this and be sad.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

making the clan shouldn't cost one billion and be only for the richest of players. Lvl 50 to join a clan is to much as is 100 to create it. Clans should be reworked but not in such a silly way. The making of roles is a grate idea and I have no idea who isn't in favour. But clans should not just be destroyed for lower levels...

Edit:
I disagree with many things But honestly I don't understand most.
Why only lvl 1000 buildings? Why increase just about everything else? Killng a max wall in just 30 minutes, that sounds rediculas.

If anything the buildings should be buffed. Their damge is way to weak to higher levels. Clans need a change but not as dramatic and honestly rediculas as is this.

Making your own roles is a perfect idea, form the outside.. but I amagin it wouldn't be so strait forward for the developer to create...
Last edited by Barkley on Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

Nickpan,

I share your "intro" 100%

At the moment I have personal technical issues to answer in detail to your right numerous ideas

I trust the ft community and the creator that some changes will happen thanks to your work and suggestions.

I wish you good work and success. Thank you Gian right now.

P.s. At the moment my time and energy for ft will be spent on Something I think is more serious than getting players to extort money from others.

Thanks and see you in ft
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

TheTurk wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:42 am
_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:44 pm
FORCE A STRONG RULE FOR ALT-CLANS: Alt Clans should NOT BE ALLOWED AT ALL, noone should have alt clans. Even if in your main clan you are member, you shouldnt be allowed as a member in another clan! I know most of you want to build up your ally's clan but that's the point of uniting all one side's clans in one, but of course alliances will still exist between clans/guilds so see my alliances rework idea after i finish with clans.
After seeing the nonsense here, I didn't want to read the rest of this post and waste my time. I can guess that there is nonsense like this in the rest.

+++
DUKE of SK-Clan
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

merisajan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:53 am +1
I have a suggestion
Can i write؟
YES! Everyone can write suggestions.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

ok so i have idea
i think clan need 1 member who no like attack and war
Only for building and repairing buildings
Not everyone loves war
When they do not like war, it means they should have all the entertainment ...clan . be far away and never experience them?
Why do you think someone who does not know war it's useless ?

And I strongly agree with the destruction of the clan that have been built and abandoned
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Barkley wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:29 pm making the clan shouldn't cost one billion and be only for the richest of players. Lvl 50 to join a clan is to much as is 100 to create it. Clans should be reworked but not in such a silly way. The making of roles is a grate idea and I have no idea who isn't in favour. But clans should not just be destroyed for lower levels...

Edit:
I disagree with many things But honestly I don't understand most.
Why only lvl 1000 buildings? Why increase just about everything else? Killng a max wall in just 30 minutes, that sounds rediculas.

If anything the buildings should be buffed. Their damge is way to weak to higher levels. Clans need a change but not as dramatic and honestly rediculas as is this.

Making your own roles is a perfect idea, form the outside.. but I amagin it wouldn't be so strait forward for the developer to create...

1. Making these changes won't prevent new players from enjoying Clans and neither richest players will create clans.
With increasing price to 1 bil. It will actually show that to create a clan you will need teamwork, for new players to collect that money and establish their first HOME BUILDING which also costs 1 bil (as long you make a clan with 1 bil the money go into clan bank so you can build it).

Increasing now the level to create a clan shows that not every newbie should make a clan as they will understand the reasons later. And for the reasons of 50 lvl players joining a clan.. i explained it very well.

Please read that everyone incase i didn't explain it well:
2. Lvl 1000 buildings will have the same strenght, stats with current 2850 buildings and require exact same time to build, But it will be harder to finish 1 level and buildings under upgrading won't be able to attack. As a bonus, buildings lvl 1 start at 49% resistances and increasing to 99% at max 1000 level (so at some point, they will be stronger in resistances at max level than current max level)

This can be done with new formulas. Like it happened before to high level players that their level got decreased.
But now, noone will lose anything. (again, 1000 lvl tower will have same stats with 2850 tower but with 99% resistances)

And yes. Killing a max lvl wall within 30 minutes makes total sense (let's say for 10 sieges at normal level), it's a wall which should prevent for a small amount of time from enemies to get in your base! It should save you some time before you login and protect!

I know these changes sounds alot. But if we start chaning them 1 by 1, from easier to harder, we will see actual improvement.
Don't forget they are initial suggestions, which can be adjusted/edited later on with better numbers and additional minor improvements.
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

merisajan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:45 pm ok so i have idea
Not everyone loves war
When they do not like war, it means they should have all the entertainment ...clan . be far away and never experience them?

And I strongly agree with the destruction of the clan that have been built and abandoned
Thanks for your suggestions and feedback.

But i believe i will disagree with having a clanned player protected from the danger of pvp.
As i said before, Before you join a clan you ACCEPT the endless pvp rules and you are joining for the High-Risk-High-Reward features (which also improves with my suggestions in total)

But, if you join a clan which is Very well organised and provide you a safe place to build and chill. Then you will stay to it.
Boo
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:56 pm
merisajan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:45 pm ok so i have idea
Not everyone loves war

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback.

But i believe i will disagree with having a clanned player protected from the danger of pvp.
As i said before, Before you join a clan you ACCEPT the endless pvp rules and you are joining for the High-Risk-High-Reward features (which also improves with my suggestions in total)

But, if you join a clan which is Very well organised and provide you a safe place to build and chill. Then you will stay to it.
🌼🌸I would like to see your suggestions implemented and experienced Good luck Your suggestions were great🌸🌼
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Leone

Post by Leone »

They were good times Nick, when one tower was everything, and you are a great ft player - friend or enemy - I hope all players respect those who stay with the game for all this time like you have.

The toggle idea goes back years. It got my vote back then and still does now.

I'll be honest here and say I worry about a super-clan/guild idea. To me, it just perpetuates an us versus them mentality that is already in the game . Going back to the first days of clans you refer to, we could still go around, grind levels and do quests. I don't know if guilds would allow that freely.

Regarding wiping out current clan bases, I have to say that is a huge ask. You've been part of the game for so long, but so have others. That takes some selling.

There are two things you didn't mention in your proposals that I am going to. I hope this is OK. They have been raised before on the forum and I think are relevant:

Why can a clanned 5k player attack a clanned 50 player?
Why are sieges an automatic barrier in pvp?

Of course, the two are interlinked. But, why should it be the case?

The alternative view is: why should a level 50 player be able to attack a 2850 base?

I guess my view is that I would like all players, regardless of clans and nationalities, be able to experience the other side of the game which is to enjoy quests and level that way. Surely that is better than perpetual sieging?

And back to your original point, it is perpetual sieging that is dragging the game down as you say.

But - great discussion and some good ideas. As ever, I'm a fan if the forum for this.