There needs to be a method for re-obtaining quest items when quests are not yet completed.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lany

There needs to be a method for re-obtaining quest items when quests are not yet completed.

Post by Lany »

There needs to be an intuitively simple way of re-obtaining quest items in the event that they are accidentally left, don't appear as they should, or are accidentally deleted.
Leone

Re: There needs to be a method for re-obtaining quest items when quests are not yet completed.

Post by Leone »

It would be nice if there was an NPC who holds all quest items of quests that you have started but not items from quests that you are yet to start.

This way, if you don't pick the item up or maybe lose it as your pet dies then you go to the NPC and collect it there.

Alternatively, as we have discussed on many occasions before, items like keys should be used once and the door is permanently unlocked for that character. We have also discussed the use of a key ring for one slot.

In the meantime, ask the GM team:)
justj99

Re: There needs to be a method for re-obtaining quest items when quests are not yet completed.

Post by justj99 »

I think because of how the quest items are given, it's a little tough to "redo" it. I suppose you could change all of those quests. Maybe something like:

if (have quest to get the item) or (completed quest to get the item, but not the follow on quest, and the item is not in your inventory, including storage areas), then let me get the item again?

Sounds pretty tough to do. I like the idea though. Maybe there's a better way! :)
sayong

Post by sayong »

It will be good too if theres a yearly or season event it will motivated FT ppl more

Like newyears Quest
Valentines quest
Holy week quest
Mothers day quest
And so on

Not just asking a question when a ppl get the right answer he will get a price

Im kinda lazy to add more details
8-) If skin is not good,golds work too!
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Leone wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:41 pm Alternatively, as we have discussed on many occasions before, items like keys should be used once and the door is permanently unlocked for that character. We have also discussed the use of a key ring for one slot.
grate 🌸👏🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri