Re: New class paladin

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

wofi

Post by wofi »

merisajan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:06 am freya need new skill
like Throwing an ax
if have this skill Can be used in party, events and wars
Compete with others
otherwise
There is still inequality
All characters have powerful abilities
exept freya
in event and party mage archer and ogre and sword all can drop exept freya and dwarf i never seen or herd if you seen or have experience writeing please 🙁
Frya has 2 mega good skils for lvling, runing, not dying, the third is not that good but the second and third are werey strong, first at low lvl much easier xp, :D

And it's in the middle in pvp, it shouldn't be changed!, Other classes also don't have such things! :x :evil:
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
wofi

Post by wofi »

justj99 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:18 pm Perhaps for a Paladin class (assuming one gets added, of course), they still use standard swordsman gear. Any/all mana, including for regeneration, would come from skill points added. Range would be shorter than a mage, mana regeneration would be less (since no mana from gear), and mana points used would take away from other skill points, weakening those.

Should they be able to use all spells or just heal? If they can cast all spells, then would they give up other sword skills? If they can only heal, which sword skill would they give up? In other fantasy, only high level paladins can use magic, so maybe healing is a substitute for the fire sword? That's probably the least popular to give up, but there have to be trade-offs somewhere for gaining the power of magic.
But it would be unfair becos everyone would be Lvl 0 other ppl easey kill..... Maybe if it's xp is 15%lees neded as to sword :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :) :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) ;) :D :D ;) :) :D ;) ;) :D :D :D :) :) :D :D :D :) ;)
KalenFirst
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

wofi wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:56 pm Frya has 2 mega good skils for lvling, runing, not dying, the third is not that good but the second and third are werey strong, first at low lvl much easier xp,

And it's in the middle in pvp, it shouldn't be changed!, Other classes also don't have such things!
yes 2 skill are good
speed and deth ring
buy blue shield not good
and i think need have skill throw fire ax like archer 🙂🌸 so its good when event or spawn party freya and dwarf like all characters have luck for drop but without new skill still unfair at even and spawn party 😌😏
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
wofi

Post by wofi »

merisajan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:06 pm
wofi wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:56 pm Frya has 2 mega good skils for lvling, runing, not dying, the third is not that good but the second and third are werey strong, first at low lvl much easier xp,

And it's in the middle in pvp, it shouldn't be changed!, Other classes also don't have such things!
yes 2 skill are good
speed and deth ring
buy blue shield not good
and i think need have skill throw fire ax like archer 🙂🌸 so its good when event or spawn party freya and dwarf like all characters have luck for drop but without new skill still unfair at even and spawn party 😌😏
Whic skills do you count as good? Ogre 1bad(2%per hit) I would make it 4%) becos it's current hp, Sword all skils good just freze so so, mage :cry: lol , archer 2good skils 1 bad, I don't think freze skils are so good. :o :shock:
KalenFirst
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

wofi wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:24 am Whic skills do you count as good? Ogre 1bad(2%per hit) I would make it 4%) becos it's current hp, Sword all skils good just freze so so, mage lol , archer 2good skils 1 bad, I don't think freze skils are so good.
I want That new skill Fire throw for We are active
active
to the freya and dwarf
I have nothing else to do It does not concern me I just cared about my class another not important for me 😏🤭
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Paladin would have heal spell and armor and new spell called sanctuary which would send him or her back to start map :lol:
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Elgur wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:50 pm Paladin would have heal spell and armor and new spell called sanctuary which would send him or her back to start map :lol:
is this a hint that the class will be added? it would be great to try it at least once.
Leone

Post by Leone »

No, it isn't. It is still at the ideas stage. The GM team or compbatant would announce if it were to be considered further.
TemS

Post by TemS »

You can add another class, the spearman.
He can attack with a spear with 100% damage in hand-to-hand combat, and 75% of the total damage at long range!!
Last edited by TemS on Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Запомните:
Сегодня нет времени
Завтра не будет сил
Послезавтра не будет нас
Нечего не откладывай! Живи сейчас!
TemS

Post by TemS »

TemS wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:57 pm you can add another class, the spearman.
He can be a spear of 100% damage in close combat and 50% in long range !!
ability to LVL 30: absorbs 30% of the damage!
60lvl: a fiery spear that throws or fights in close combat causing 25% damage !!
90: + speed

write your opinion about the spearman class
Запомните:
Сегодня нет времени
Завтра не будет сил
Послезавтра не будет нас
Нечего не откладывай! Живи сейчас!