Re: New class paladin

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TemS

Post by TemS »

TemS wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:57 pm You can add another class, the spearman.
He can attack with a spear with 100% damage in hand-to-hand combat, and 75% of the total damage at long range!!
I have a weapon model for the spearman class
Attachments
depositphotos_53969703-stock-illustration-spear-silhouettes.jpg
depositphotos_53969703-stock-illustration-spear-silhouettes.jpg (23.25 KiB) Viewed 1164 times
Запомните:
Сегодня нет времени
Завтра не будет сил
Послезавтра не будет нас
Нечего не откладывай! Живи сейчас!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

A spear class has been tossed about in some other discussions as well. The difficult thing with a new class (in my opinion) is trying to compare it with existing classes. Doing full damage up close and reduced damage at a distance makes sense, but when you compare that to an archer that does full damage regardless of distance it seems odd.

That being said, more ideas are better.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

adding another weapons class seems silly. Perhaps another magic user like necromancer would be viable.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

The class i would really like to see would be an unarmed combat class, who punches and kicks and may use martial type martial weapons.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.