PC Version keybinds

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

PC Version keybinds

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Please, enable keybinds [numbers] for Mage Spells too.
I don't see any reason for them to not be enabled as they can't be abused.
It's annoying using the mouse to cast a spell and i believe all pc users will agree.
It's like pressing Space for attacking with other classes and numbers for skills. Should be same for mage.
Boo
Rasta44

Re: PC Version keybinds

Post by Rasta44 »

As was said in a recent post, they are currently disabled because compbatant had an issue with making them work properly. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18512#p135200
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Maybe because they can be placed in different orders in the bag.

Just a thought.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Rasta44 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:13 pm As was said in a recent post, they are currently disabled because compbatant had an issue with making them work properly. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18512#p135200
So the problem is coding-side. If that's the case it's understandable. In the case the problem is the numbers, there could be different keybinds for each specific spells. Or even option on settings to customize your own Keybinds.

Although if that's temporary and is just currently disabled and will be worked on - fixed, then that's good too.

LostKnight wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:11 pm Maybe because they can be placed in different orders in the bag.

Just a thought.
I don't think that's the issue, since even one-use-items like potions, stun items, fireworks etc. Can be placed on different orders and still work properly with keybinds.

(For all skills unlocked) You have 1 2 3 for skills and then you choose order of items by customizing your backpack slots for the rest numbers-binds.

Even for mage, can have Spells on 1 2 5 and you can fit potions and fireworks on 3 4 but spells wouldn't work.
Boo
Rasta44

Post by Rasta44 »

Yes, as far as I know, its a coding issue. It could deal with how skills/potions only need hit once for use. Also it likely has an issue with how the spells autocast works.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta