PvP Drop Optional

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

wofi

Re: PvP Drop Optional

Post by wofi »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:18 pm If you don't pick up the drop it goes "blink"
Killing mobs the drop is from 5% to .01% and sometims I think 0.001%

PvP should be the same: somewhere between 5% and 0.01%

LK was gang PvP's not long ago by 3 players and very recently he was attacked while in a mob, by Gullandar's admirer. IMHO The 4 are cowerdly

LK does not PvP and dropping to those that do should be as hard as getting items in the game.

This would be nice:
Make PvP drops 0.01%
So you need to kill around 300 player to get 1 drop? I totally not agree
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Make pvp drop at least 50% it should be 100% 😊
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
wofi

Post by wofi »

Ayoub wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:02 am Make pvp drop at least 50% it should be 100% 😊
To much 3k items out of inventory :o
KalenFirst
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Go with high drop rate and then give people an option whether they want to have PvP enabled. People that want to drop their gear can do so and people who don't won't.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
wofi

Post by wofi »

SellSword wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:37 am Go with high drop rate and then give people an option whether they want to have PvP enabled. People that want to drop their gear can do so and people who don't won't.
Then no one would lose their gear and thats a litle stupid :!:
KalenFirst
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

wofi wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:34 am
SellSword wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:37 am Go with high drop rate and then give people an option whether they want to have PvP enabled. People that want to drop their gear can do so and people who don't won't.
There is nothing stupid about desiring a pvp free game option. There are lots of players who have played many years and still enjoy the game without pvp as the center of their game play. But if drop rate is raised there is the possibility the game may change as the risk of losing harder and harder to acquire gear might ruin the fun pvp players have. The game is set up with pvp like it or not and as long as it does the game must be accommodating to all styles of playing. I think an increased drop rate without an option to opt out of pvp by disabling it would be a detriment to all players except for those whose play style is to always be on the hunt, which as the game is set up is a viable playing option. A higher drop rate would single out this type of player increasing their play style at the loss of other players who play peacefully. So again a higher drop without some kind of balancing protection for non pvp players would as the game rules suggest be a targeting of certain players game enjoyment.
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

:roll:

Whether one wants an extremely high drop rate, extremely low/no drop rate, or an option to turn PvP off doesn't really matter. Some were made quite sarcastically in response to other comments. All are very much off topic.

As I understand the original suggestion if you get a drop you would essentially have an option to keep it for yourself or return it to the player that was killed. I can't think of a downside to that.

If you drop a nice piece of gear you could take it and sell/trade/drop it as you do now. Have whatever preference or view you want on that but it is completely within the rules to do that.

There could be a situation where someone wants to return gear. Maybe some 3k player snuffed out a level 30 player and doesn't think the gear is worth it. Not like getting a few gold would help the 3k player much and it probably matters to the level 30 player a lot more. The 3k player could always return it.

Maybe someone thinks it's stupid for players not to lose gear and that's fine. Maybe that kind of player wouldn't ever want to return gear but maybe others would. That's all the original suggestion was.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

That is a matter of opinion!
If getting drops off mobs is 0.1% it should be the same for PvP!

I still like the idea if you are NOT in a clan there is NO PvP possible.
You want PvP:
1. join a clan, or
2. create your own clan

Then I don't care if it is 100% chance of dropping ALL items if you loose the fight.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
wofi

Post by wofi »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:12 pm
That is a matter of opinion!
If getting drops off mobs is 0.1% it should be the same for PvP!

I still like the idea if you are NOT in a clan there is NO PvP possible.
You want PvP:
1. join a clan, or
2. create your own clan

Then I don't care if it is 100% chance of dropping ALL items if you loose the fight.
Some ppl have 50kwl and want lvl if would be 100% they wouldn't want to leave then o boy evretying lost and what is easier to kill a mob or a player? Mob!and mobs are much more! :lol:
KalenFirst
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Whether or how to change the PvP drop rate is another discussion I think. I have feelings on that too, but those are all off topic to this suggestion, as SellSword mentioned. Just want the option of letting the player keep the drop. The notification is a bit of a mercy notice. I dropped you, but you can keep it this time. Haha