PvP Drop Optional

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ayoub

Re: PvP Drop Optional

Post by Ayoub »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:12 pm
wofi wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:34 am
SellSword wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:37 am Go with high drop rate and then give people an option whether they want to have PvP enabled. People that want to drop their gear can do so and people who don't won't.
Then no one would lose their gear and thats a litle stupid :!:
That is a matter of opinion!
If getting drops off mobs is 0.1% it should be the same for PvP!

I still like the idea if you are NOT in a clan there is NO PvP possible.
You want PvP:
1. join a clan, or
2. create your own clan

Then I don't care if it is 100% chance of dropping ALL items if you loose the fight.
+1
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

justj99 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:52 pm Whether or how to change the PvP drop rate is another discussion I think. I have feelings on that too, but those are all off topic to this suggestion, as SellSword mentioned. Just want the option of letting the player keep the drop. The notification is a bit of a mercy notice. I dropped you, but you can keep it this time. Haha
Sorry for getting this off topic. Your idea is a good one.

I wonder how many would actually give a drop back vs 'sell' it back vs tough luck it's mine.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I also got off topic..my apologies.:(

I edited this as part of my response was not helpful...my apologies to those who read it. :oops:
Retired
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:18 pm

PvP should be the same: somewhere between 5% and 0.01%

This would be nice:
Make PvP drops 0.01%
exactly 🌸👏
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:12 pm I still like the idea if you are NOT in a clan there is NO PvP possible.
You want PvP:
1. join a clan, or
2. create your own clan

Then I don't care if it is 100% chance of dropping ALL items if you loose the fight.
i hope its possible +&
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
wofi

Post by wofi »

Gullander wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:08 pm
wofi wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:34 am
SellSword wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:37 am Go with high drop rate and then give people an option whether they want to have PvP enabled. People that want to drop their gear can do so and people who don't won't.
Then no one would lose their gear and thats a litle stupid :!:
There is nothing stupid about desiring a pvp free game option. There are lots of players who have played many years and still enjoy the game without pvp as the center of their game play. But if drop rate is raised there is the possibility the game may change as the risk of losing harder and harder to acquire gear might ruin the fun pvp players have. The game is set up with pvp like it or not and as long as it does the game must be accommodating to all styles of playing. I think an increased drop rate without an option to opt out of pvp by disabling it would be a detriment to all players except for those whose play style is to always be on the hunt, which as the game is set up is a viable playing option. A higher drop rate would single out this type of player increasing their play style at the loss of other players who play peacefully. So again a higher drop without some kind of balancing protection for non pvp players would as the game rules suggest be a targeting of certain players game enjoyment.
It's a pvp clan game...
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Whether this a PvP game or not has nothing to do with the suggestion. There have been plenty of changes to PvP over the years and there can always be more changes in the future.

This thread is only about what you can do with an item someone drops after you kill them.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

i think it goes hand in hand the idea that personally if i dropped in a fair pvp situation there would be no complaint but when lvling and someone runs up and kills you which is normally 1000+ lvls more you have no options. you cant log out, youre fighting a mob so already low on life and probably no pvp gear so you get punish by losing xp,time and possibly gear. thats not even pvp in my opinion its just a lousy player messing up someone else.