Restore mana on level

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Restore mana on level

Post by justj99 »

When a character gets a level, hit points are automatically restored to full. My suggestion is that the same happen for mana. So, on getting to the next level, both mana and hit points will be restored.
SellSword

Re: Restore mana on level

Post by SellSword »

Short version appears to be a potential abuse during PvP. We all know that wouldn't happen though, right? :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16859&hilit=Mana#p113970
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I searched first, but didn't find thst thread. Is using a level up item during pvp actually used by anyone like that? Seems like an expensive way to try to win a fight...

Either way, thanks for the link!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I've read a few posts where people accuse other players of that. It kind of gets drowned out in some of the other complaining though! :lol:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
wofi

Post by wofi »

justj99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:29 pm I searched first, but didn't find thst thread. Is using a level up item during pvp actually used by anyone like that? Seems like an expensive way to try to win a fight...

taku-8 spend at least 3kdolars on this (and he also bought much lvls +100) that was the onley player i ever seen and it was hell fun :) :lol:
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

wofi wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:30 pm
justj99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:29 pm I searched first, but didn't find thst thread. Is using a level up item during pvp actually used by anyone like that? Seems like an expensive way to try to win a fight...

taku-8 spend at least 3kdolars on this (and he also bought much lvls +100) that was the onley player i ever seen and it was hell fun :) :lol:
i used 30 lvls to get away from a lvl 4k mage at a war lol i survived
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Wow, y'all are crazy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wofi

Post by wofi »

justj99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:51 pm Wow, y'all are crazy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I once used +10 LVLs I builded 20k wl
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

justj99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:51 pm Wow, y'all are crazy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea, crazy as hoot owls!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

justj99 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:25 pm When a character gets a level, hit points are automatically restored to full. My suggestion is that the same happen for mana. So, on getting to the next level, both mana and hit points will be restored.
This is how things were long ago.

It was changed because back then a level 800 mage could have another player near death but the mage would be out of mana. They used the purchased +1 level to restore mana and finish the kill.
It was much too unfair to keep in the game because mages are already OP when it's magic VS Non-magic and even magic VS magic depending on the level differences and stat settings.

These tactics are still used to refill HP to either escape a fight or keep it going but if it's VS mage it really don't matter because after level 1560 it's almost impossible for a mage to run out of mana. If the mage is under this level he/she still has a much greater chance to survive with the heal spell.

If it's Non-magic VS Non-magic chances are one will escape the battle if they can not win after someone uses the level up tactic. Plus it helps when grinding, you do not need to stop the spawn if you get a level when you have low hp. So compbatant did not remove the life restoration after the level up.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON