Checklist for dailies

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Checklist for dailies

Post by justj99 »

For daily quest, the info tab could show each quest completed for the day with a check next to it. Then you could be sure if you completed it that day.

Alternatively, it could stay in the quest log, but have a check next to it. On reset, the quest would clear out of the log.
SellSword

Re: Checklist for dailies

Post by SellSword »

It could be something where if you come across an NPC that gives another quest the next day they are listed somewhere. There are quests that are truly daily and must be completed before the reset, but also quests like mercenary ones that can be put off for months but once you finish you can get another the next day.

I guess daily vs "daily" quests there.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It would be interesting if the quest log could show the date (in ft time not local time, for consistency across time zones) you opened the quest - here I mean for all quests not just the daily ones.

It is by no means a game changer, but it may prompt players to hurry up with those long-standing incomplete quests!
Syor

Post by Syor »

Yes I like it!
mission opening date and time.

I think that recording all the missions carried out instead is a very, very long list (an example is the post Quest List 2020 by Sellsword).
We will have a huge list in our tab.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun