Grinding/Leveling spots

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Isacas

Grinding/Leveling spots

Post by Isacas »

I would like to have a trend to help players know where are the best spots to grind at for certain levels. For example currently I am using a mage level 931 and have worm pets, I am grinding swamp lions and swamp wolves to reach 1k. Is there anything other suggestions I can grind?
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
Leone

Re: Grinding/Leveling spots

Post by Leone »

Your question is often asked, but tends to be a tricky one to answer. For example, if the swamp lion cave is full of players, it isn't a great place to grind.

However, with their great stats, worms can go to most places. Devils Island has plenty of grind spots, inside and outside. It is often quiet at the fire golems at Kraken Island, but then the fire archers are deadly.

The ninja castle is a great place and I know from experience that worms do very well there.

Here is the monster list. Scroll down and you can compare the stats of the swamp lions with other monsters.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5843

Whatever the best place is, it is often a good idea to look beyond the numbers and vary things by going to different places.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'd agree that the best spot to grind depends on the situation. As you play you notice enemies and you can check their stats so keeping a few options for grinding is good. If the swamp map is busy you could go to ptery map, or maybe to the crocy map under the kings garden, or maybe to devils, or maybe elder trappers, or maybe a few cave giants, or maybe... There are plenty of times I log and find a map is too busy or just want to go somewhere else. A place where you can grind smoothly makes for quicker leveling than having to fight with others on a map.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Isacas

Post by Isacas »

Ok. Thank you. I do vary between the swamp caves and Ptery caves but I will look into some of these other suggestions.
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
Syor

Post by Syor »

the guys above spoke well. The variables are many.

But I tell you that at those levels there are many, many interesting places. Maybe at that level and not those pets there are the most places to level.

Mushyman
Devil Mushyman
Robber Stan
Crocy Under King garden
Ptery
Swamp animal
Devil (blue, dark, obsidian)
Blue Monster
Ninja
Cavemen
Dinosaur
Elder Trappen
Divoreur
etc. etc.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

Isacas wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:37 pm Ok. Thank you. I do vary between the swamp caves and Ptery caves but I will look into some of these other suggestions.
i would advise u to lvl at devil mushies they ez xp
or regular mushies
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
Isacas

Post by Isacas »

Nicole-_- wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:37 pm
Isacas wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:37 pm Ok. Thank you. I do vary between the swamp caves and Ptery caves but I will look into some of these other suggestions.
i would advise u to lvl at devil mushies they ez xp
or regular mushies
Where are Devil Mushies?
Leone

Post by Leone »

At devils island in the castle
Isacas

Post by Isacas »

The new Pink Worms are nice but it's a crowded map.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

That's a reason there to have some alternate spots picked out. Some players feel entitled and if they log in to find someone at "their spot" they cause all sorts of issues for the person who was already there. Nothing like acting like a 3-year old or something.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.