Boss Dragon

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Isacas

Boss Dragon

Post by Isacas »

The level 345 Boss Dragon pet is pretty useless as it is. Even as a gold purchase pet it is pretty useless at that level with only 100 Dexterity. The Boss dragon has double the stats as the Snow dragon except for dexterity. I feel it should have 200 dexterity or atleast 150 to make it more useful.
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
justj99

Re: Boss Dragon

Post by justj99 »

It does appear on maps and is tough to kill for low levels trying to get the 50 club, 100 staff, and other items it drops. There are also plenty of places and monsters that give good XP that they tear through. Take them to Red Monsters or Experienced Club Stans. Sure, there are real money pets at that level that are stronger, but I think the disparagement is a little too strong on their usefulness.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I thought boss dragons were a good help to get from 360 to 380 for fairies. The good thing is that you can test all pet options on the test server and you aren't forced into getting them as pets other than for one quest.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

SellSword wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:18 pm I thought boss dragons were a good help to get from 360 to 380 for fairies. The good thing is that you can test all pet options on the test server and you aren't forced into getting them as pets other than for one quest.
not rly they bout slow (edited)
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
Syor

Post by Syor »

SellSword wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:18 pm I thought boss dragons were a good help to get from 360 to 380 for fairies. The good thing is that you can test all pet options on the test server and you aren't forced into getting them as pets other than for one quest.
I confirm.

In my day I used them a lot, for me the problem was just the little damage they do, but they are tough and hold up well (at those levels !!!)

Long used to 'not spend any more money' when I accidentally lost my pets.

I used them to reach level 820 for worms. Lol.
Better with two bosses than alone.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I still have 2 and I still use them ... believe it or not last time I used them: Get platinum in Hobbs Gold Mine.

The were/are GREAT pets.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Before the ptery pet quest was invented boss dragons were the only shop pet you could get close to your own level ....360 and get 345 pet! All the other shop pets were less than half your level and still are. The new pet quests now, evil bats and doom bats, can be acquired before you are twice it's level! The game changes but at one time for those without real money to spend boss dragons were something to look forward to, but back then unless you had a house you could only get one! :o In other posts ideas have come up for new shop pet additions..like I said things change and sometimes yesterday's prize isn't as useful (by comparison) considering newer pet options. ;)
Retired