hidden powers!!!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

hidden powers!!!

Post by cotne7 »

i have been watching alot movies and animes.
its so amazing feeling when fighters are almost to finish fight and one of them is showing there another and stronger power.then the other one does same too and etc!
in ft from the start of the fight opponents strenght are shown from start anf it does not get stronger in the case of mage.melees have there skills but everyone knows all skills!thats why we need skill tree very fast!!
but what aboud if we add in game hidden powers!!!opponents will be able to teach there enemys amd then they will show there hidden strong powers each other!!!it will make pvps more intresting.
well hidden powers almost=skill tree!!!we really need it!!!higher lvl=stronger skill sooo amazing!!!
but skills should not be 3or 2 or even5...we need alots of them!!!tooo many of skills!!player should not explore all of them so soon!!we must make our enemys surprised how we developed our skills!!!
COMBATANT pleasee make skill trees fast!!!we need it .
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Re: hidden powers!!!

Post by cotne7 »

i think that skills should be unlimited for players!!make skills for even 10k-15klvls!!!players will have more interest of griding becouse they will be intrested what skill is coming.
and test server....oh that thing looses interest of game.we see everything in test server and we loose interest what will be if we get for example 10k lvl.becouse we know how it feels to be 10k on test server...
test server should not make us higher lvl freely.test server should only help only in testing spots where it is best to grind and such things.
also adding moving NPCs would be awesome!!
we start talking to npc and then talkings goes bad and npc will attack us!!we will have to fight it and such things!!idk alot of things can be done to make this game even more wonderfull.
COMBATANT GMs please work more for this game.after watching every movie the single thing i think about is ft.all powers which are shown in movies or videos im connecting to ft.this game became part of my life.i even have thought silly things too for example:i hope comb dont dies long time coz ft will die too :D :D
yah please guys make game much more intresting!!!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

combatant i have talked badly about you.have msged agreesive msgs to you as well.GMs i have suffered them alot times too.
but i love you guys too much for creating and developing such game.but i just want much more.i hope that day will come and ft will become 3D.good job friends and enemys.every player of ft makes me to play ft so we must respect each other.my dear enemys!!i will be fighting with you end of my life but will always respect you guys.love you all friends and enemys and players.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

and all please dont be lazy to read my posts.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Syor

Post by Syor »

FT it has many good things and some less
The thing I least like is the customization of the Character

At present the only difference between two level 2k dwarves is how you put up the stats. That's enough.

I think it is the player's choice what to do to become one's character

Skills is one of them. And the ideas in at least two posts were many.

I myself had also proposed "permanent" abilities that can be activated at high levels, to be chosen among several

I really like the idea of ​​giving skills at 2k, 3k, but also 5k and 10k levels, it would spur a lot to grow. Improve, advance your character.

Reaching high levels must be a reward, and FT should also reward very high levels.

Unfortunately I don't have time to create skill tree ideas, but there is a lot of material to work on for the management

I hope they are taken into consideration.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

yes your right
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
wofi

Post by wofi »

cotne7 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:20 pm and all please dont be lazy to read my posts.
:lol:
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)