New button

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LMZRIP

New button

Post by LMZRIP »

There are two ways to move FT, steering wheel or click move.I usually use the steering wheel, which makes me operate more accurately. But sometimes I need to click move, and then I can only quit the game and change the settings.I have tried to use the steering wheel and click move together. As a result, I often mistakenly click on the screen, and the control of characters is somewhat confusing.
I wonder if it would be better to add a button on/off click and move in the game interface?
Of course,It's just a suggestion.It may be difficult to achieve it.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210423_011928.jpg
Screenshot_20210423_011928.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2151 times
wofi

Re: New button

Post by wofi »

LMZRIP wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:37 pm There are two ways to move FT, steering wheel or click move.I usually use the steering wheel, which makes me operate more accurately. But sometimes I need to click move, and then I can only quit the game and change the settings.I have tried to use the steering wheel and click move together. As a result, I often mistakenly click on the screen, and the control of characters is somewhat confusing.
I wonder if it would be better to add a button on/off click and move in the game interface?
Are we so LAZEY? I think yes😾
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
Leone

Post by Leone »

You can already have steering wheel (if you that is what you mean by the icon bottom left of your screen) AND tap screen to move.
It is both, rather than one or the other.
LMZRIP

Post by LMZRIP »

wofi wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:11 pm
LMZRIP wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:37 pm There are two ways to move FT, steering wheel or click move.I usually use the steering wheel, which makes me operate more accurately. But sometimes I need to click move, and then I can only quit the game and change the settings.I have tried to use the steering wheel and click move together. As a result, I often mistakenly click on the screen, and the control of characters is somewhat confusing.
Are we so LAZEY? I think yes😾
This has nothing to do with laziness. In some cases, such as big spawn and pvp attack, I can't quit the game to change the settings. But maybe I need to click move to avoid or fight back. Steering wheel has its limitations.Turning on click move at ordinary times may cause wrong click and then wrong move(For example, if you click on someone to trade, and then click on other places, your character will move to other places). I mean to add a faster way to open/close it.
LMZRIP

Post by LMZRIP »

Leone wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:43 pm You can already have steering wheel (if you that is what you mean by the icon bottom left of your screen) AND tap screen to move.
It is both, rather than one or the other.
Yes, I know they can exist at the same time. What I want to say is to add a quick way to open/close and click move in the game. In a large number of pvp, many people have pets. If the place is narrow, they will block the road and make the steering wheel difficult to operate. Maybe it would be better to click move at this time.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Those buttons would fill Evan more of the screen. If added it should be someonewhere in backpack. Perhaps Information window?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Post by Leone »

That seems a good idea, rather than encroaching on the main screen.

Either that or have a new / command. Perhaps /move or /walk or whatever seems appropriate.

There is a current thread regarding / commands , so this could link in quite well.

Edit - here is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18633
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I love how the information section in the backpack is suggested for so many different things. We clearly expect a great deal from that window!

I myself just enable both moving options and don't have issues. Maybe it doesn't work out so well in PvP, but no huge issue as I see it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LMZRIP

Post by LMZRIP »

Barkley wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:30 am
Those buttons would fill Evan more of the screen. If added it should be someonewhere in backpack. Perhaps Information window?
Good idea, it seems better than in the main interface
wofi

Post by wofi »

LMZRIP wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:41 am
Barkley wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:30 am
Good idea, it seems better than in the main interface
It should be if it will be a comand or can be truned on in backack or off in setings so if you want you can change in game and have less private space or just take1
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)