Pet Calling

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

davidjett

Pet Calling

Post by davidjett »

Hi all... So I searched and can't find this one being suggested BUT it's very possible I'm beating a dead horse. LOL

One of the problems I have with pets is that, well, in all honesty, they are not the brightest and tend to make poor life choices. :D

That said, we currently have the ability to make them Wait and Follow. It would be SUPER beneficial if there was also a "Call" command that would call your pets to your location, provided there was a clear line of sight or path. This would be helpful in calling back those wayward pets that have chosen to wander away a bit in search of a fire hydrant to pee on or a monster to snack on.
David

Forgotten Tales ID - davidjett1

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis
LostKnight

Re: Pet Calling

Post by LostKnight »

Move 1 step and back in any direction and they come-a-runnin' and it's faster than:

1 click chat
2 type sall backspace retype call
3 enter

I did tell you I was the Type Knig right!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
davidjett

Post by davidjett »

Ok.. ok... Ok... So you got me. Maybe my pets were not really off marking their territory or having a nice monster treat. Maybe I had overspawned some melee monsters and maybe they now have me boxed in preventing my movement. Maybe my pets had actually wandered out of range because they were actually busy protecting my over ambitious good for nothing rear.

Thanks for calling that out. Off to cower in a corner now.. :cry:

Wait a second. This was almost therapeutic. I do feel a bit better now! I guess acceptance IS half the battle!
Last edited by davidjett on Fri May 21, 2021 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
David

Forgotten Tales ID - davidjett1

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most times I park-em anyway.
They stay, I move :D
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.