Player to Player Quests

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Player to Player Quests

Post by justj99 »

I think a fun idea would be to allow players to create a "trade agreement" that is essentially a quest for one of the players. Bring me 10 mithril axes and I'll give you 1B gold, plus 1 level of XP. The way XP would work is: A higher level player would trade a level for a level, but a lower level player would trade the XP for their level instead.

When you brought the items/fulfilled the quest, the exchange of gold, items, or levels/xp would occur. You could even have a quest log to show what was agreed to.
davidjett

Re: Player to Player Quests

Post by davidjett »

Could be a very useful in game option as long as we can prevent player abuse and ensure that the quest and quest rewards have finality and can't be used to mess with people..

I know I would love to see my personal collection of rare fish grow so I can keep feeding hungry ogres.. "Bring Davidjett 125 rare fish and he will throw you an old fashioned fish fry dinner which includes unlimited coleslaw and 3 pints of an IPA!"
David

Forgotten Tales ID - davidjett1

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis