hi

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Niemand

Re: hi

Post by Niemand »

Woman,

3 of my main accounts are in clans and I never joined a clan for PvP. I joined clan especialy for crafting. I have a private house, but only for one account. I use clan for crafting, not for fighting.
Another reason is the team working. Littlebit relaxing while building as time-out from leveling.

Not everybody who is in clan joined for killing other players!

Sometimes I wonder why a 3000+ kills a level 50 who is in a neutral, peaceful clan, not involved in any clan war. Why? For getting dropped lvl 50 items? Lol! Is such player pride that he could kill in 1 second? I don't know.
Don't hurry! Take a fishing-rod and relax.
Ogre is my true nature.
(Oggy the Ogre / Mage Niemand)
Niemand

Post by Niemand »

Descision between war-clans and peace-clans is a good ideal!

My ideas:

* clan maps have to be only for peace-clans or war-clans, can not be mixed (a war-clan would be save behind a dummy peace-clan)

* peace-clans maybe could be attacked by NPC black knights like Martek's Stronghold, littlebit damage on buildings, but not seriously. Then members have to repair sometimes.

* normal non-clan PvP-rules for peace-clan members (no attack from higher)

* peace-clans can not create siege weapons

* max number of buildings in peace-clans can be lower then in war-clans, because no defense needed (craft + some storage, that is needed for crafting)

My arguments:

+ players could craft without be killed by much higher levels even if they are peaceful

+ New players have chance to craft their equipment and quest items. The loose fun on game if they are allways killed but need clan for crafting.

+ Nothing changes for those who have fun fighting each other.

+ The peaceful players can enjoy the game too.

+ maybe place for peaceful clan (maybe portal to an island for that one clan) must be buy for 5 €. Then developer can earn littlebit .

Does anybody have more ideas?
Don't hurry! Take a fishing-rod and relax.
Ogre is my true nature.
(Oggy the Ogre / Mage Niemand)
Gawr Gura

Post by Gawr Gura »

So many difficulties just because of crafting?
Guys in my opinion, you just have to ask to add all the crafts to the npc blacksmith, you come up with too difficult ways to solve the problem.Clans have nothing to do with it...If the problem is only in the craft,make a separate post with a request craft for beginners or contact the developer personally.
Leone

Post by Leone »

My view is that if there could be a non-clan version of /c then it would be great.

I also think (as I have said before) that the % drop rate in pvp should be significantly lowered. That would alleviate the 3k vs 50 pvp.

Mind you, any item at lvl 50 is easy enough to get.

That's straying from the point...

Neutral clans seem a contradiction as things are at the moment. However, could there be a facility for warring clans to occupy what is there already and non-pvp clans to enter their own small map via a tunnel? Only that clan can enter. Build, chop,mine and fish away to yours heart's content.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:24 pm My view is that if there could be a non-clan version of /c then it would be great.
Has my support!
I also think (as I have said before) that the % drop rate in pvp should be significantly lowered. That would alleviate the 3k vs 50 pvp.

Mind you, any item at lvl 50 is easy enough to get.

That's straying from the point...
True but let me add this though;

OK 3K vs 50 = no contest, but an 8k vs a 1500 payer and a 30% chance of dropping that very hard to get gear is a concern. Two pieces required to craft it are a 0.1% drop rate and crafting success rate is not 100% either. A 30% change of dropping it in an unwanted PvP is ridiculous. (IMO)
Neutral clans seem a contradiction as things are at the moment. However, could there be a facility for warring clans to occupy what is there already and non-pvp clans to enter their own small map via a tunnel? Only that clan can enter. Build, chop,mine and fish away to yours heart's content.
Build, chop, mine and fish is not their biggest concern though. It's the ability to crafty beyond the level 100 limit of the blacksmith and /c with a group of friends. Chop, mine and fish can be done anywhere. Build is a useless exercise if one cannot store something in the building. And as we see in the forums a lot, people join clans to steal what is in the buildings that are "common storage". That will happen in peaceful clans as well.

No mater how one looks at it: a peaceful clan is a deterrent to purchasing a house while having the benefits of one in a non-pvp area. At least under the current system

I like what SK started, and it could work as it is now IF there was a small map somewhere that peaceful clans could fill. But they have to be prepared for war and thieft. Some of their members need to be of a level that can protect the peaceful clan map. A restricted access, like a stairway or portal that can be defended.

Needs a whole new mindset to create something that would fit in the game and make it feasible.

Until there be very careful who you allow into your can and be prepared to X then instantly if they cause problems.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

How about: Peaceful-clan

- Can still be pvp'd; but with a 5 level difference vs the 3 level difference on non-clan members
- So war can still come but at a more realistic level
- Special clan maps where warring clans cannot build but can attack.

Switzerland is neutral, but they have an army for defence is needed.

Just a thought to play with.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Syor

Post by Syor »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17976&hilit=brotherhood&start=10

Maybe it's not the same
But we begin to revolve around this topic that interests me a lot.

Creating recognized groups in ft of various ethnicities and purposes must be done.

The "clan" logic appeals to many, but not everyone.

The "defenders of the clan" may not like it but I think the FT is ready for new groups, new covenants, new views.

Guild, congregation, group, can be divided into other specific groups, pvp, war, peace, aid, GM, translator, sheriffs, kings, dukes and princesses groups.

It's a fantasy game, why limit your imagination?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Last edited by mYHome on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

SK1976 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:57 am Implement a NEW-CLAN-VERSION into game !

AFTER ALL THE YEARS we have to upgrade CLANS:

We should make differences between clans.

My idea is:

If you create a new clan....Choose if clan should be a

WAR-CLAN

or a

PEACE-CLAN

It could not be that SK-Clan will be overrunned by enemies if i try since years to be neutral and stay for new players to learn them forgotten tales, or for peoples they only wanna enjoy this game for build on chilling.

@Compbatant:

Please overthink this idea.

If someone creating a clan: its DUKE`s choice if it would be a NON-WAR-CLAN or a WAR-CLAN.
And surely all Clan-Members has to follow the rules in those clans.

Only a little click on creating "x"for Clan-War, or "_"for Clan-Wars
ClanWar names are Red .... Non-WarClans are green.

And every existing Clan should choose that, but only OneTime, and only a GM can Change it in the future.

The existing ClanSystem acting vs. a Rule : dont handle vs. playersFun

I think its a nice idea for all players !

We should discuss about this !

SK :( :( :(
peaceful clan is not very good !!
think about it if you can't fight a peaceful clan and other clans will build their buildings on your territory !! And there will always be quarrels over territory !!
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Kkk
DUKE of SK-Clan