Meteor and Soul Stones

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ryank91

Meteor and Soul Stones

Post by ryank91 »

Maybe have an NPC that is a miner and buys rare materials that were mined such as Meteor and Soul Stones.

I do alot of grinding in the mines and have a house and a half filled with Meteor and soul stones and don't have anything I can really do with them as a lower lever player and I find myself just walking around giving then away for free to random people.

They don't need to be worth much but just thought it might be a cool idea to have a mineral shop!
SellSword

Re: Meteor and Soul Stones

Post by SellSword »

The best suggestion I think is that the NPC in Aetor on map 4.1 could buy some mined materials after you complete the other quests for him. You help him out with all sorts of ingots so he could start buying some later. I wouldn't make the purchase price too great so you'd probably make more gold selling at spawn, but if you don't want to do that there would be another option.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryank91

Post by ryank91 »

Honestly not even trying to make a bunch of gold just feels wateful trashing/not collecting soul and Meteor stones anymore and feels like they are pointless for how many I get.

Rather have a place I can bring them all to and dump them off on an NPC just for some more rpg effect lol
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

I don't need it now ... but when I do the craft, I buy 500+ soul
Life is a precious gift, don't waste it
Value yourself and your time
wofi

Post by wofi »

ryank91 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:22 pm Maybe have an NPC that is a miner and buys rare materials that were mined such as Meteor and Soul Stones.

I do alot of grinding in the mines and have a house and a half filled with Meteor and soul stones and don't have anything I can really do with them as a lower lever player and I find myself just walking around giving then away for free to random people.

They don't need to be worth much but just thought it might be a cool idea to have a mineral shop!
Buy meteors 5m each for those in you house if want
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
ryank91

Post by ryank91 »

My house is next to gold mine on -1, 0

Come on down and buy as many as you want. I'll add you and if you see me online just stop by anytime. All I do is grind gold mine and my crafting
wofi

Post by wofi »

ryank91 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:09 pm My house is next to gold mine on -1, 0

Come on down and buy as many as you want. I'll add you and if you see me online just stop by anytime. All I do is grind gold mine and my crafting
Im 0.0
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)