Color pet?

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Color pet?

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:39 pm There is that. You reach a point where you have the highest gear.
This can be said of any game, though. If you play long enough, you'll eventually obtain all of the best items and finish all the quests and achievements. You'll achieve maximum levels (in games with an experience cap) and have nothing new to do, until something new is released.
FT doesn't have a paid developer team for new content. We can only add new content when players create it and it has been thoroughly tested. In the meantime, we have to wait, or find something to fill the time.
In these moments, it is our bonds with in-game friends that convince us to stay. Without that, we would all drift away, like so many before...

Cotne, you must find your purpose in FT. Be it grind, war, build, or just hanging out. Without that, you'll fade out of the game. I cannot tell you what you should do. I barely know that for myself most of the time. Lol. All I can say is to think on it to decide what you like about the game, and focus on that. I'll see you around.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:15 pm
Leone wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:39 pm There is that. You reach a point where you have the highest gear.
This can be said of any game, though. If you play long enough, you'll eventually obtain all of the best items and finish all the quests and achievements. You'll achieve maximum levels (in games with an experience cap) and have nothing new to do, until something new is released.
FT doesn't have a paid developer team for new content. We can only add new content when players create it and it has been thoroughly tested. In the meantime, we have to wait, or find something to fill the time.
In these moments, it is our bonds with in-game friends that convince us to stay. Without that, we would all drift away, like so many before...

Cotne, you must find your purpose in FT. Be it grind, war, build, or just hanging out. Without that, you'll fade out of the game. I cannot tell you what you should do. I barely know that for myself most of the time. Lol. All I can say is to think on it to decide what you like about the game, and focus on that. I'll see you around.
LOVES this message. Well said.
Syor

Post by Syor »

excellent words mad.

However, FT has an infinite thing: skills.

One idea is to raise the skills.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Syor wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:08 am excellent words mad.

However, FT has an infinite thing: skills.

One idea is to raise the skills.
Trust me, this was covered under "grind". Possibly even moreso. Lol
Omnes Autem Uri