holy protection

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: holy protection

Post by merisajan »

if the holly shield auto start on pets in 11 seconds when we need out its good
can protect ours pets i agree 🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

If such a function will come, we have to test it on testserver before it will come into game.
I think the clan-shop is still on testserver for some weeks.
We need such function tested longer time, that players can handle it.

For me it is hard to understand, because i am german and my english is not very well.

We have to test it to understand it before we can implement such a function into the game i think.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

generous11 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:41 am lol... i thought my idea was brilliant for all who buys pets. what if you cant resave your pets until next 2 hours (to support my idea even more).
in summary this holy shield:
1- makes pets when red hp invulnerable for 7 secs
2- can't be triggered for quest/ shop pets (because we didn't buy them for 3$)
3- this holy shield refreshes every 2 hours once.

why wouldn't it be a great idea for such veteran players like you Leone and SK? ik the game have to go on, so let the new generation and old generation players (new accts to be precise) to benefit from such a feature :(

best regards.
I'm almost repeating myself here, but the reason I'm against the idea is because if $ pets are invincible, players will not buy as many pets, the game will have less income and then the game may close.

As an individual player, I like the idea. Of course I do, it saves me money.

Thinking of FT more widely, I am against the idea for the above reasons.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

Leone wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:08 am
generous11 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:41 am lol... i thought my idea was brilliant for all who buys pets. what if you cant resave your pets until next 2 hours (to support my idea even more).
in summary this holy shield:
1- makes pets when red hp invulnerable for 7 secs
2- can't be triggered for quest/ shop pets (because we didn't buy them for 3$)
3- this holy shield refreshes every 2 hours once.

why wouldn't it be a great idea for such veteran players like you Leone and SK? ik the game have to go on, so let the new generation and old generation players (new accts to be precise) to benefit from such a feature :(

best regards.
I'm almost repeating myself here, but the reason I'm against the idea is because if $ pets are invincible, players will not buy as many pets, the game will have less income and then the game may close.

As an individual player, I like the idea. Of course I do, it saves me money.

Thinking of FT more widely, I am against the idea for the above reasons.
well that one i understand to be honest. but we dont really only purchase pets, Leon. think of it. a lot of players are purchasing skins (1.5$), pets every targetted level (means for each acct it is like 6$*a lot of targetted levels), houses (50$ each of course) and skin recolors that are in CRAZY price of 20$ each, i see a lot of players recoloring their skins, and buying premium skins for 11$. also the item upgrade for 4.5$ that almost every high level player is buying to secure their gears. not to mention extra backpacks and bank storages, and house storages. well it could affect game revenue, but not that big deal as i see, in fact this game is pay to win in most of cases (as pets are essential for leveling), so i dont see any reason for this shield not to be added.

as SK said. adding the feature to test server is great to check and understand it. well i tried explaining, google translate may help too.

and justj99, my pets were attacked instead of me once, and it literally took me long to relog. that's why i mentioned that.

best regards!
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

We can all have our own opinions on this and keep going around in circles for days or weeks but that won't really accomplish much. If compbatant likes the idea then he likes the idea.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

As far as acct vs pets being attacked... someone can correct me if I am wrong...my experience seems to suggest the range of the monster to where you are also factors in. So you may appear to be safe but the monster has already targeted you and is approaching. Maybe it's just paranoia! :lol:
Retired
justj99

Post by justj99 »

No, I'd say that's accurate. A mob just targeting you is enough to trigger the wait. I think that makes sense though. Otherwise, you could take 1 step away and log instantly.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

SellSword wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:04 pm We can all have our own opinions on this and keep going around in circles for days or weeks but that won't really accomplish much. If compbatant likes the idea then he likes the idea.
uh well was just trying to support my idea as much as possible :lol:
justj99 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:14 pm No, I'd say that's accurate. A mob just targeting you is enough to trigger the wait. I think that makes sense though. Otherwise, you could take 1 step away and log instantly.
my bad. back then i was targeted by one mob without attention. today i tried it on test server it appeared you're right. targetting my character by at least one monster is the main factor of 11 secs
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

And here's another thing about thew 11 second log out time,

If a melee monster logs on and is walking towards you, but not physically hitting you yet, that counts as: he is attacking you.

So if you run to save a pet, make sure not a single monster is walking to you!.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

As much as I like the idea of being able to save my pets from certain destruction, I have to agree with Leone on this issue. Creating an item that keeps pets from dying will only hurt the game in the long term.
FT is a pretty small game, as far as the size of the playerbase. We average between 75-120 player accounts online at any given time, and many of those are alts. Operating a game/server isn't cheap (electricity, internet, website hosting, etc.), along with the graphics artist we have (not all of our graphics are freeware), and with the chat translator feature (Google doesn't do that for free). We (as a game) need the revenues of careless pet deaths to keep going, and (my opinion is) careless players need the lesson of paying attention in dangerous situations.

If you want to keep your pets safe, play safer. If you can't safely bring a pet somewhere, store it.
Omnes Autem Uri