improvements to rule of sharing accounts

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

generous11

improvements to rule of sharing accounts

Post by generous11 »

well. sounds confusing right? not at all. but before you ingnor my idea, please read it "Fully".
I guess the codes in the server may mistaken sometimes, but what about adding a tab before logging in about used devices names to access all of my accounts, so if something goes wrong this device should be registered in insurance tab,

BUT

in a specific way an already registered device CANNOT be removed, even if the game has been cleared from data, once you login again to your main account, these infos are already stored in server, so there cannot be an exploit.

ALSO

This feature should store these infos in root folder, in a way can never be played with by erasing data of the app and any try to edit that file or delete will be nonsense, cause once your device relogin to your main account or any accounts registered on this device this file will be readded from the server and overwrite that old file immediately, readding the same names as before doing any changes, so the infos will be safe.

and if a device is ALREADY registered on a specific account, it can NEVER be registered on another account.
this process should be a survey-like, this game is half pay-to-win, as you always need to spend some real money to buy pets (mostly) and some extra stuff.
this thread is an idea of a insurance card to link devices to your accounts. if all of your accounts are linked to 1 email then its cool, needing only the insurance card of the main account.
this insurance card is NEEDED to make things a lot more accurate while checking on sharing accounts. this will easify the work of the team at the same time, and remove any confusion of a person.
plus,
there will be a required question asking "do your family members play FT also?"
and another asking "are they mostly close to you?"
and if yes both, sharing accounts should not be counted in here. because family members living in one house means it's a family playing. should not be treated as sharing. i hope my idea is clear.

best regards.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
justj99

Re: improvements to rule of sharing accounts

Post by justj99 »

Interesting ideas, but I think some make assumptions about how sharing is determined. They may or may not be accurate. With regards to just one device registered for one account, I have and play on multiple devices. In addition, I may upgrade my phone and no longer have it.

Having multiple devices and/multiple accounts is allowed. The issue is when multiple people in real life play on one account. I'm not sure how/why a nearby family member should be considered ok for sharing? I could argue for or against helpiing a family member (in the same location) for being helpful or not.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I am thinking the same as justj99 here. I have multiple accounts that I use on a regular basis, and not just storage alts. Add in multiple devices such as phone, tablet, and PC and I would not want to make any of them tied to one account.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

what about someone get a brand new device / a new used one / or play on more than 1 devices ?

What about if a family owns 2-3 devices and kids wanna play their own acc on parents devices ?

A nice idea surely, but i think it wont work :(

Its only my statement.

It can be outdiscussed more, but idk if you will get a positive bilance.

After all, thats forum to discuss new ideas and thx generous1 for that idea. Thx for players that making brain about this game to bring it more forward !

Thx a lot bro !

Greetings...SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

🛵 i use just my phone so i never have problem and my phone have code so no one can use it except me 🤭 just i change my place sometime and i report my place to GM so i never have problem 🛵ghan... ghan.... ghan .....ghan 😂
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I don’t think that this can work . But something like this maybe .

The problem with family members is for example when two brothers play on the same wifi. One can be the good guy and other no. The good guy may get punished because his brother is breaking the rules. I have know these cases and GM can’t know 100% this. So an info about what devices are used for what accounts can work. But also can be a good thing for troublemakers because they can use a device for break rules and one for play. And say that it was his family member…
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
generous11

Post by generous11 »

Justj99 and SellSword, i didn't say that only 1 device to every account. i said register insurance of every device you use on that account. but if a certain device is registered on this specific account, it can NEVER be registered on another account.

for family members. its a problem if someone borrows a phone from other to transfer some items, and then see himself inside jail.
just a mess when in family!
people pay money in this game, always! there should be a great improvement in sharing accounts rule if this game wants to improve to better.
let me upgrade my idea. compbatant, you should focus on this one before coding new features. we dont wanna lose more players as this game should stay in a good shape! dont wanna let players lose interest!!! this game is already small.

my idea of insurance card, make a survey to register multiple devices to play my accounts on, can be even more upgraded, by making some kind of feature to stop sharing accounts. read very carefully:

the account registered to a specific device cannot be accessed by another device, unless that other device isnt registered to another account, so it can also be registered to ur account. the whole game should be server sided, from the main menu to the login page. so when you enter and you're offline, game shows "no network connection, please try again later" and kicks me out of game. when on internet, you enter normally.

in the registration tab, there should be another tab named "insurance" to register this device you're using to login into your account. a detector code should valid ✅ if email address is linked to a main account already registered, so alt accounts are also register without further details needed.

i am out of more ideas now. any suggestions near mine would be helpful, better than critise me, help me improve the game
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

There could still be issues with that though. If someone didn't register then there would be no difference from what there is now as I read it. It would also be annoying if I register "SellSword" on my phone but decide to play an alt on my phone, maybe get a good auto spawn going or helping a friend, but then I couldn't log "SellSword" on a tablet or PC to do anything. I'd pass on that. Why would I want to lock myself out of using another device? Or I drop my phone and need to get a new one but I have to go through some process of un-registering? I can't think of any upside for myself personally.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I don't know all the specifics, but I haven't heard of very many false positives with how things are done now. I think that maybe we're trying to fix a problem that isn't there. In the case where someone is incorrectly jailed, I think GMs will do a good job clearing up any issues.

To make a long story short, I'm wondering if we're trying to fix a problem that isn't broken.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

generous11 wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:07 am ALSO

This feature should store these infos in root folder, in a way can never be played with by erasing data of the app and any try to edit that file or delete will be nonsense, cause once your device relogin to your main account or any accounts registered on this device this file will be readded from the server and overwrite that old file immediately, readding the same names as before doing any changes, so the infos will be safe.
It is a fallacy to think that a root folder is safe. people hack there phone all the time to gain access to the root folders. And I access my Linux root folder quite often. Not sure how Windows works today, it's been 14 years since I used it, but most programs back then needed root access just to be installed, so users were running Windows as root. That's why it is a virus magnet!

And for what it's worth, if a game required ROOT access to my phone or PC I would NOT install it. Talk about a security risk.

tick tick tick BOOM!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.