improvements to rule of sharing accounts

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: improvements to rule of sharing accounts

Post by SK1976 »

at 1st.
This game is an independent game.
Its not a pro -game.

at 2nd:
This game has not many players and every new update will loose more and more players.

at 3rd:
more and more kids play this game, and they wil not install it, if a login will make so many problems.

at 4th:
If you have confirmed ur acc via email, why we should register again a device.

at 5th:
I never understand why players can create MORE than 1 acc in this game.
In ALL other games only 1 acc is allowed per email, as i know.
Surely a new acc can be created, but than the old one is lost ! Thats a big negative too. I allways wondered since the beginning of this game why that is allowed.
To habe many acc is cheatings....lol...dont think bad of me, BUT....remember you can improve another acc with YOUR other acc. Maybe some other players dont know that they can have more than 1 acc (mostely new players), and that player who uses 2,3,4,...20,30+ accs in game is allways on TOP ! Thats cheating a lot, and its allowed.

My idea....REGISTER ONLY 1 ACC with 1 PW and YOU CANT SHARE AN ACC ... lol

Now we can discuss more....i think ALL who are discussing here are cheaters too :)

If you know what i mean ... lol

PLZ dont think bad about me, but thats my thinkings and i have right !!! and everyone knowing that :)

THINK ABOUT IT, anbd forget this threat now :)

SORRY GENEROUS1...your idea is not good i think !

WE ARE ONLY A SMALL GAME, AND WE NEED ALL PLAYERS !!!

Greetings...and sorry for my hard words !

SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

I suspect that registering accounts to specific devices as suggested will create more work for GMs, not less.

I think the current rule is adequate: sharing accounts is forbidden. No need to muddy the waters about close family or whatever. This was resolved years ago. Sharing accounts is cheating, whether that be with someone you share a bedroom with, or someone who lives on the other side of the world.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

can't say more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I decided I'd let it go...lol

A victory for good sense...but I really want to...peace and tranquility my fellow FTers! :D
Retired
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

SK1976 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:22 am

My idea....REGISTER ONLY 1 ACC with 1 PW and YOU CANT SHARE AN ACC ... lol

PLZ dont think bad about me, but thats my thinkings and i have right !!! and everyone knowing that :)

SK :)
Why when your own You enjoy something Do you criticize that work? You enjoy having multiple accounts
Do not say no, that's really weird
I feel you are going to the players And play your game And you try your best
Your writing feels offensive
Please if you do not enjoy the game
That you cut and you are in the game every day
Do not try to insult others 🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

A few posts are criticisms of the game This is normal But some direct writings upset the players The players are insulted
I ask managers to delete them
Why it causes great inconvenience to the players I get very upset people insulting the game I need And this is in the state that they themselves enjoy this game Managers always do everything in their search for happiness But player ruin all these efforts and discourage managers Please do not continue🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember

Post by 8581 »

I agree that there should be some revisions here. Now I'm not sure how it would work exactly but hear me out ok. Each device is for each users account correct. I'm not sure how the alts work there because I've logged my alt on all sorts of devices...but anyway. If users live in the same home and for whatever reason your son daughter or significant other uses your phone to play there account this is infact sharing. It's not just when a person is using your personal account but your personal devices as well. This is something I think people should be aware of that too.
Maybe a way to insure users in the same GPS location can not be considered sharing somehow. I don't know how that would work I don't know how to tell good from bad in same home. I've tried to figure out more but keep hitting walls. Family and couples have to have a way to insure this is understood and feel safe to play this game worry free of jail and lvl reduction. Maybe to register again as a single family and prove location markers idk so no abusers country to country...state to state idk. Please consider something
generous11

Post by generous11 »

now that puts us in a big maze on how the rule should be treated for family sharing. its not right to be sever about it at all! being cruel on a family gaming is injustice GMs. consider upgrading the sharing account rule asap. or the game is going down some day in future. thats not a threat from me, but a fact that made many players leave the game because of this. we dont want stress at all. i am not speaking of myself. my friends are getting hit because of family sharing. that should not be a sever punishment or even a punishment!
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think there is some overreaction. If only one person in the family plays FT it doesn't matter what device you use. I've used a number of devices for both myself and alts.

If two people in a family both play and that is known and suddenly an account is being logged from a device that has only logged someone else's account then what does it look like?

The hyperbole of "cruel" and "injustice" don't add anything either.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Leone wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:36 am I suspect that registering accounts to specific devices as suggested will create more work for GMs, not less.

I think the current rule is adequate: sharing accounts is forbidden. No need to muddy the waters about close family or whatever. This was resolved years ago. Sharing accounts is cheating, whether that be with someone you share a bedroom with, or someone who lives on the other side of the world.
I think it's ok to discuss certain things but I do not agree with everything.

BUT LEONE is right here. This is 100 percent true of Leone. This rule can not be clearer than this. The system sees what is right and wrong. We discuss within the team and consider individual cases. Some cases are quite clear and other cases (not many) get the opportunity to explain what the system indicated and a chance to justify (which I know someone exists among us just did in this thread right now).

Difficult cases and sometimes the saddest cases are people who cannot admit their mistakes. There are rules for a reason whether it is family members or cohabitants, so the rules apply to everyone ..
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules