Gm system

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

agen7e sec

Gm system

Post by agen7e sec »

I just see that they added a new gm to the game and the truth is I wonder if that is good or bad among players there are many complaints about several current gm that abuse their power do not respect the same rules they say several claim to have player favoritism. Gm's have to be more monitored even reporting cases check it out if gm's really not abusing their power
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
merisajan

Re: Gm system

Post by merisajan »

I have been playing for several years and I have seen many managers I did not see any of them to use they power sometimes they no understand player i think for different languages 😉
I mostly saw players doing things to annoy managers for they leave the game or get sad
Maybe the players expect a lot from the managers And sometimes the principals did not have the patience of the children But they were all well chosen They are all our friends
🙂🌺
After the grief of losing managers
Now the game is happy and good again Have fun all together🎀
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

I am not saying it for myself but for several players. I have only been imprisoned 1 time to repair a clan wall hahaha xD but there are many cases that lock people up without an explanation when one asks for an explanation there are several occasions that they do not give it to you and they disconnect even sometimes with evidence there are GMs who do nothing. to me I feel that the cases should be reviewed by someone else to know what GM don't abuse power in the end GMs are easy game players to have preferences
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
Syor

Post by Syor »

I wish I could help you but I can't.
I've never had anything to say about any GM, in fact a couple of GMs have been too kind and helpful to me.

Don't forget that they are players like you and me, unpaid, doing something absurd that I would never do

They suffer many requests, sometimes useless.

Obviously as mentioned in many treads, GMs can be reported to LordSeth or Combtant, only in the case of TRUE and Tried things.

I repeat my words, I cannot agree with you.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

im sure they never without strong the reason and strong Evidence lock people
Maybe sometimes the reports are wrong Or hide some events Take them by mistake
because some player say They are lying
I believed them before
And it was a big mistake 😒
They were just looking for an accomplice Be careful not to get involved with liars
have fun 🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
Leone

Post by Leone »

The game staff, or GMs, have their own set of rules they must follow in addition to the standard rules that all players adhere to.

Staff rules here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1011

All applications for the GM team are done publicly on the forum and players have the opportunity to respond with their views as to whether the player is a suitable candidate for GM.

Link here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3931
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The thing is, GMs don't give their explanations in public. Many people whine about GMs (often because they were punished) and GMs aren't going to just start talking in a public forum about why they punished that player. People who were jailed tend to leave out a lot of details when they complain because it is easy to do that and make things sound bad. For example, someone complaining about being jailed for "repairing a clan wall" isn't being completely honest because everyone knows that is an ok activity and makes it sound like an abuse of power to put it that way, but there are details left out of that statement.

As for a new GM that isn't even the case. Rev has been on the GM team for awhile as a jrGM and finally promoted to full GM. And you seriously overestimate how many active GMs there are at any time if you think having more is a bad idea.

The short version is this: players who follow the rules don't need to worry about things.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

This is the one who does not break the rules, nothing is afraid of me, several times I have been reported to be auto click and as I tell everyone to report and check my account and there you will see it is very different to know how to use a magician has to be auto click And my case that they got imprisoned for repairing the wall is more than 1 year old, it is not from now . I'm just giving the topic so that you can really do something like a previous colleague says GMs are players like us and you as a player will have friends if your friend has problems that GM will support him and as a friend he will trust him first without knowing if he was the cause of the problem And that happens because there are 2 sides in the game and they want to, oh no, it has been more hate I am not with either of the 2 and I think that has become clear to those who know me, I am more like a lone wolf.
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

So you mean GM have friends who abuse GM And if they broke the law, the GM would help them
Such a thing you think hidden from the eyes of the Admin?
i think no
they not friends as well , they are enemies because they hurt fair play
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

So it's something similar. For example, a good thing would be that once the case is finished it is published ina topic for example this player was locked up for such a cause and if it is possible to leave a capture and I know that the gm is really doing the right thing there are many occasions that lock people up without telling them why and then they take it out in weeks and tell them why. There are also times when you report to a player with video evidence that of course you see that he broke the rules but the gm say "I can't do anything to help" and with the evidence they don't do anything to the player who is breaking those rules.
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300