in game translation

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Calian30

in game translation

Post by Calian30 »

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum I go by calian30 on the MMO side of this game. I love the fact I can play with players from all over the world but sadly I only speak English. I think the game would benefit from translation though i know nothing of game development or how hard that would be just thought id throw this idea out there. I would also love to see the game grow even bigger I played this 3 years ago and can tell the major updates that have come to this game. id love to see it turn into like a diablo growth so to speak. love to hear back from some of you and I'm sorry if I haven't seen this idea on the forum if there has been one.
Leone

Re: in game translation

Post by Leone »

Welcome to the game!

I'm pleased to say that there is already a translation function in place in the game. It is a bit tricky to figure out at first, but if you go somewhere where you are guaranteed lots of players (fishing at start map 0.0 is a safe bet) and long press the dialogue at the top of the screen, it will translate this for you.

Give it a try! Hope this helps.
Calian30

Post by Calian30 »

I did not know that thank you very much. I was having to use a translation on google. This is also the reason why I love this game, the community most of the time is helpful, though I've seen some toxic players most experience overall is great. thanks for the help!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Well, I hope you meet more good players than bad ones and stay with the game.
Syor

Post by Syor »

welcome!!

If you need something, don't hesitate to ask.

Always have fun.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
justj99

Post by justj99 »

The in game translation works, I think, based on the language in game settings selected by the player. So, if they are using the English version of the game, but type in, say, German, then the translation won't work.

Thought it good to point that out in case you ran into this scenario and thought there was a bug.