Some Ideas I would Like to propose

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

lonedark56

Some Ideas I would Like to propose

Post by lonedark56 »

I actually wanted to suggest some ideas some of them which are

1.Buffs
Can you add buff potions like increase in atk 10% and xp increase 10%. It would really help with grinding.

2. Weapon Attributes
Weapons should have some attributes like heavy iron sword the prefix'Heavy' is the attribute which gives extra Str. Others like Nimble and protective could also be added.

3.Weapon Affinities
There should be a chance in which weapon drops might have affinities like fire sword and stuff. You catch my drift.

4.God Worship Function.
You should add this feature too where when a specific god is worshiped you get the following benefits for instance,
God Of Combat: Increases Damage and accuracy of melee classes
God of Craft: Bonuses related to trades
Etx you can add some like this
There should be levels in piety too which increase the benefits by doing what their gods like
Levels can be intiate, shining star, apostle and incarnate etc
I got this idea from Dungeon crawler stone soup.
I hope you stay healthy and safe and have a fun journey.
Thank You
Detachment isn't not owning anything, its having everything yet not letting them own you.
Leone

Re: Some Ideas I would Like to propose

Post by Leone »

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your ideas. They have been suggested previously in one form or another, but it is useful to see.

There is already in place a move to buff weapons in the case of the archer class. Archers can easily chop and craft fire arrows which give a 10% attack increase. There is nothing in place for other classes as yet though.

If you give a swordsman a heavy iron sword, it will make the 'always hit' skill even more deadly than it is. There are already +0, +1 and +2 variations of weapons which increase damage accordingly. You can also visit a mage at map 0.0 to adjust your stats, for example more points in armour to be defensive or strength to cause more damage.

Check the attributes of weapons and other gear. You will notice pictures where gear is given a + or - % when facing different types of monsters.

The deities idea is familiar. A nice one to revisit.
lonedark56

Post by lonedark56 »

Thank you for your reply.
For the buff idea, the atk increase buff is not important but an exp increase buff would be greatly appreciated as it would save some time.
My apologies for conveying it wrongly, what I wanted to propose was the weapon "Modifiers". For instance.
Heavy: adds +2 Str to the weapon.
Nimble: adds +2 Dex to the weapon.
Protective: adds +2 Arm to the weapon.
Remember the goblin tinkerer from Terraria( Weapon Reforging) a bit like that actually.
What about elemental affinities for weapons.
The Deity idea was from a game I liked to play called"Dungeon Crawler Stone Soup". The reason why I suggested this idea was because in the main quest Ascanius says his disciple has become the high priest of the evil god. The term "Evil God" piqued my interest. Since there was an evil god why can't there be others too which can be worshiped was what I thought.
I also wish there were some class specific quests which grant permanent benefits.
Your reply was greatly appreciated.
Detachment isn't not owning anything, its having everything yet not letting them own you.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

lonedark56 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:00 pm Thank you for your reply.
For the buff idea, the atk increase buff is not important but an exp increase buff would be greatly appreciated as it would save some time.
My apologies for conveying it wrongly, what I wanted to propose was the weapon "Modifiers". For instance.
Heavy: adds +2 Str to the weapon.
Nimble: adds +2 Dex to the weapon.
Protective: adds +2 Arm to the weapon.
Remember the goblin tinkerer from Terraria( Weapon Reforging) a bit like that actually.
What about elemental affinities for weapons.
The Deity idea was from a game I liked to play called"Dungeon Crawler Stone Soup". The reason why I suggested this idea was because in the main quest Ascanius says his disciple has become the high priest of the evil god. The term "Evil God" piqued my interest. Since there was an evil god why can't there be others too which can be worshiped was what I thought.
I also wish there were some class specific quests which grant permanent benefits.
Your reply was greatly appreciated.
Hello again, undying one. Good to see you around.
In the lore of FT, the "evil God" is the only one (up to now) who has been known to have followers or worshippers. Also, as it turns out, the main character turns out to be a demigod child of a god from the side of "Good".
I'm not saying that it can't change or evolve. I'm just saying what we know so far.
Omnes Autem Uri
lonedark56

Post by lonedark56 »

Thank You For Your Reply Mad.
I Read the background story of FT. It said there were many Gods who either joined the "Good" or "Evil"Faction. So it remains to be seen.
Still hoping that the game gets much better as it has a lot of Hidden potential.
Much Appreciated.